cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently missed offer of 1GB +1000 canada minutes in sms message.. How can i get it now

I received sms on my phone wd $ 10 plans.. but failed to reply in 3 days time given, noticed now.

How can I redeem this free offer of  GB + 1000 minutes...

Any help please ?

Thanks

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: I recently missed offer of 1GB +1000 canada minutes in sms message.. How can i get it now

@premlooned wrote:

I received sms on my phone wd $ 10 plans.. but failed to reply in 3 days time given, noticed now.

How can I redeem this free offer of  GB + 1000 minutes...

Any help please ?

Thanks

I would say you snoozed and you lost. It came out, a reply was apparently required, a response was given, then it was added to accounts today.

But have a look at your self-serve add-ons to see if maybe they were added anyway.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: I recently missed offer of 1GB +1000 canada minutes in sms message.. How can i get it now

@premlooned 

I guess since the offer time limit has got over, it might not be available. You can check whether the offer is still available or can search for other offers in the PM website

Highlighted

Re: PROMO: $30 for 2GB, Limited Time Offer

Do you experience a difference between the 3G network versus the 4G network?

Also, do  you keep all the "refer a friend, loyalty and autopay" discounts?

I've been on the 6 GB, $120 for 3 months plan for years now but it's the 4G network if i'm not mistaken.  It's good because some months I use more than 2 GB and others less, so it gives me freedom to spread the 6 GB into 3 months.

If there isn't much difference between 3G and 4G network and if i can still keep my discounts, I will consider switching to the  new promo

Thanks

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Lor There is not much of a difference. 3G is so much better because its way cheaper. 

If i had to use my 3G data as home internet with 4 other people using it, Then I would say its terrible.

For browsing the web, Watching YouTube, Using social media its perfectly fine. You may even be able to stream Netflix. Just not in 4K

Also its not actual 3G. Its still 4G just they throttle your connection speed to 3mbps. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Lor wrote:

Do you experience a difference between the 3G network versus the 4G network?

Also, do  you keep all the "refer a friend, loyalty and autopay" discounts?

I've been on the 6 GB, $120 for 3 months plan for years now but it's the 4G network if i'm not mistaken.  It's good because some months I use more than 2 GB and others less, so it gives me freedom to spread the 6 GB into 3 months.

If there isn't much difference between 3G and 4G network and if i can still keep my discounts, I will consider switching to the  new promo

Thanks

I don't notice any big difference...but I don't stream music or movies.

You'll keep your Rewards, but you'll be billed every 30 days instead of 90.

Give it a good think, because if you change to a newer plan now you won't be permitted to go back to your old discontinued plan.

I'm glad I changed to the $25 plan.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Lor 

You would save $10/30 days but go from 4G to “3G like” and gain no data while losing the flexibility of the 90 days to use the 6Gb of data. Not a big gain considering the losses. If you were constantly running out of data then a change to the $40/5Gb plan would give you loads more data for the same price with the only downside being the drop to 3G like speeds.

Personally 3G / 4G, makes no difference to me though.

AE_Collector

Highlighted

Great deal! Snag it up while you can!

Highlighted

@Lor 

I've used both 3G and 4G and haven't felt much of a difference between them. Plus the prices of a 3G plan are way lower than that of a 4G plan. For me, a 3G plan is better. 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rose25 

Like you I haven’t even notice a difference. They limit 4G to 3G speeds but don’t cap 3G speeds so that’s why most people don’t feel or see a difference. I stream videos sometimes and never had an issue and never buffered.

And you do get to keep your rewards you have already got. @Lor