Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Longer Than Normal Support Wait Times

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

We are currently experiencing longer than normal wait times for support tickets due to high volumes. Our team is diligently working through each request and will respond to each ticket as soon as possible. 

To ensure that you get a resolution to your issue as soon as possible, follow these tips: 

We thank you for your patience as we work to get to every support ticket. 

- The Public Mobile Team

71 REPLIES 71

Patrick_PM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My guess is Public Mobile is getting a surge of calls from clients on why their monthly payment has increased so much.

Hint: Forced migration to Points Reward program 

@Dunkman @Tiana_V  @CS_Agent   I submitted a ticket 18 hours ago for a close relative.   

This relative has NO SERVICE.   Another PM auto-pay failure.  Same credit card used for several cycle renewals over the past couple of years. 

These PM auto-pay failure requests should take priority over anyone with active service - yet here we are.   PM vouchers not an easy option as a stop-gap given circumstances.

They recently at least got into their own account/self-serve (with my assistance), but low and behold, when we tap Pay and Resume service, there is the dreaded message which reads, 

"Sorry, we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later."

I wait two hours, try again, same message.

There is NOTHING wrong with their credit card, they've used it yesterday and today for other items. 

This is so unacceptable and appalling, especially given they are a senior with no other reliable means of communication other than borrowed devices when others are nearby.

Yet, they've been without service for going on 48 hours soon ... 

@LadyZsah 

@LadyZsah wrote:

How long until things are resolved? I’ve been waiting for two weeks now to get help with my new activation. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did you submit a ticket?  If no response in 48 hours from customer service agent, you should submit another ticket.  

LadyZsah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long until things are resolved? I’ve been waiting for two weeks now to get help with my new activation. 🤦🏻‍♀️

TonyJay

This is a very disappointing experience.  I understand things happen, but I ported over nearly 2 days ago, and wasn't even aware that I was not receiving texts and the ones I was sending weren't reaching the intended recipient. 

So 11 hours after submitting a ticket, I'm still waiting for a resolution.

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Back in January, I received a response the following day and a satisfactory resolution of my problem within a few hours of first contact with customer service.

On May 7, I submitted a private message and I have not received any response. 

PM is being overwhelmed by messages regarding the change to points rewards and the loss of loyalty bonus data by customers downgrading plans. My message was related to the latter. 

Sorry for adding to the queue and making it slower for those with more serious service problems. I would not have sent my message if PM had made it more clear (or more fair) about the loss of bonus data policy instead of putting it in a not-so-evident FAQ.

SeniorCitizen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tiana_V 

Under a different account I have submitted at least 5 times over the last year and a half for the same issue. I get in a merry go round with a CSA. Then it gets old and I am asked to resubmit. Am I blacklisted …… if I am just tell me?!  But don’t lead me on that there is a fix around the corner. It deflates me 🤔🤔

I have a ticket in for same thing……now 2 weeks old …. And at the beginning was lead to believe it would be fixed but would take time. And of course “I doubt it”.

What is a reasonable amount of time to wait?
Service wise all works and I understand that my issue is not a priority. BUT!!??

G89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m starting to feel like this company is a scam, and I’m essentially paying for something I can’t use or have access to. If anything my bill should be pro-rated for the amount of days I’m loosing by having to wait on the support team to even acknowledge or fix my problem.

Mc25

I would appreciate if the important information shared in the 'Announcements' section of the community was also available in french. The last message in the french version of the community section 'Messages Vedettes' dates from 11-30-2023.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Wonderful @Tiana_V  ... my relative just contacted me (using another phone) to advise their auto-pay failed this morning for their subscribed 90-day plan.

Not only can they not use their device, but they've NEVER set up a community nor eversafe profile so they cannot log into ANYTHING to get customer support assistance.

Any attempt to register or sign up yields error messages - what a joke given it's PM that failed the auto-pay from a credit card which doesn't expire for a long time.   

SO, i had to put forth a ticket under my community name to get PM's error fixed.

Wonderful process.   They are NOT HAPPY, understandably.

Let's see how long this takes .... ticket placed within the last hour.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I'm sure this has probably been brought up already in the past, but I don't know. Or if this is currently happening. 

Is there a way to have this automated message be attached to a ticket or private message each time you are connected?

It seems that people are always asking after submission how long do you take to respond.  The only way though would know is to check the announcements which they probably don't.

Need Help? Let's chat.