Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s our one-year anniversary!

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Lithium-Birthday-CommunitypostBanner-EN.png

As we celebrate our first anniversary of SIM-only wireless, it’s the Public Mobile Community who deserves the applause.

Your unflagging loyalty, feedback, and support make each day even better than the last.

To mark the occasion, everyone who joined Public Mobile in February, 2015 will receive a commemorative anniversary badge ϑ And, the Top Contributors from Feb-Dec 2015 will get a pizza party delivered to their home, with three large pizzas and beverages to share with their friends!

If you know someone in the Community who deserves a special mention, we’d love to hear it. Let us know who helped and how, so we can give them the accolades they deserve.

Thanks for being a part of this growing Community, and here’s to an even better Year Two!

Top contributors of the past year: 

benwarez
David
makkahn28
Martin
DK
chukdefatey
Griff
Cyber
BetaKam
waynebrett2000
ckritz1
hunnybunny
Seb
yd2
Charanth182
Luddite
deltatux
imm1304
Daniel
vrance
youbme
dhanadhan
90 REPLIES 90

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi 778,

That's the reason that I mentioned corn dogs. I doubt that many Canadians know what they are.

As for Twinkies, I'm not sure that they're sold in Canada. Whether sold here or not, I'm certain that many folks here have heard of the Twinkie defence used by attorneys used in the US.

Cheers from Ontario where it was 16*C!

@Martin It seems your Bubba has adopted my way of life (after all, I did spend several years living in the States)... Smiley LOL

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi 778,

LOL with your 2:34 pm ET post.

"ensued"! Funny man!

You should meet Bubba. He's about 5'9", weights about 400 lbs., has a pizza for every lunch and dinner, and his dessert for both meals consists of corn dogs and Twinkies.

He always skips breakfast because that's his way of fasting towards better health.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Val_T,

Even though you're showing as offline, please check the last 2 private messages that I left for you.

Thanks!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Congrats to all!!

I'm happy and proud to be part of this Awesome Community! Happy AnniversaryRobot Happy

Cheers,

Jeremy

@makkahn28 Private message @Val_T with your order details.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@makkahn28 wrote:

Just curious: What do we need to do in regards to this? How much would it $$$ us? All the nitty gritty stuff

What you need to do: Respond to Val (by private message) with the date, time, address, and details of your order for the party.

Cost: 0.

Nitty Gritty: None.

Any further questions?

Just curious: What do we need to do in regards to this? How much would it $$$ us? All the nitty gritty stuff

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Val_T,

Please see my private message to you. There's a certain degree of urgency involved.

Thanks.

@Martin I've had their pizza before! I made the mistake of letting their head waitress Sue know what I really think about their food. I consider myself lucky to have survived the 3 days of waterboarding that ensued...

Awesome 🙂 HAPPY Anniversary to Public Mobile. 

And Congrats to all for the great year. 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Dave_M,

Nope! It's Billy Bob's and Bubba's Pizza Joint.
Their motto is, You'll enjoy our pizzas or else!

Cheers.

waynebrett2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow.  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PUBLIC MOBILE.

This is just great.

Congratulations to all of the winners.  Who doesn't love a pizza party Right?

Thank you PM and the members for all the help you have given this past year.  Looking forward to another worry free year with my phone.  Great service.

Dave_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

What is your favourite pizza place?  I hope it's Panago 😆 Heart

I'll leave the team to give you a proper answer.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I made the list!  😄    

This is a wonderful gesture from Public Mobile, thank you very much!

First year was certainly the most challenging and I look forward to many many more successful years ahead.  

Also, special shout out to @Martin and @makkahn28, @Luddite for providing me with quick and helpful guidance when I had freshly joined PM.  Thank you.  

Thanks to all the community members and the wonderful managers for keeping this Community vibrant, friendly and the best source of info for all things PM.

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Martin great questions, let's see:

1. For you, as many toppings as the pizza can hold 🙂

2. We need some time in advance within reason to place the order. Private message us with the details as soon as you can if you would like the pizza party tonight! 

3. Tell us (in a private message) the name, location and phone number of this place and we'll order the pizzas from this favourite place of yours (ability to order online would be great, but if that's not an option, that's cool too)

He also says, to his fellow Public Mobile constituents, happy anniversary

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Val_T,

I have some questions that I wish to have addressed:
1: 3 large pizzas can be ordered, but the maximum number of toppings per pizza was not stated. Is there a limit per pizza and, if so, what is it?
2: February 17 is the deadline. Can members receive pizzas before then? If so, what is the earliest date for delivery? For instance, If I want pizzas for dinner tonight, by what time, ET, would you need my order?
3: I often order from my favourite pizzeria, which is not Pizza Pizza or Domino's. Is there any possibility that the 3 pizzas could be ordered from my favourite pizzeria? I suspect not, but it never hurts to ask.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

Congratulations to those who were named as well as those who were not.

Even only one reply by a member made this community better!

Cheers.

srlawren

Fantastic!  One down, many, many more to come!  Congrats, PM, and everyone whose hard work has made this all happen.  Cheers!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @7789849803 @youbme @NDesai, sent you a private message Smiley Happy Please check your inbox and respond back by Feb 17, 2015 @ 5 PM EST.

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @ckritz1 @hunnybunny @Seb @yd2 @Charanth182 @Luddite @deltatux @imm1304 @Daniel @vrance, sent you a private message Smiley Happy Please check your inbox and respond back by Feb 17, 2015 @ 5 PM EST.

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @benwarez @David @makkahn28 @Martin @DK @chukdefatey @Griff @Cyber @BetaKam @waynebrett2000 , sent you a private message 🙂 Please check your inbox and respond back by Feb 17, 2015 @ 5 PM EST. 

Ali
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL Public Mobile Community 😄

GameTester99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulation's everyone and thank you PM for such unique quality service. I'm looking farward to being apart of this community for a long time.

Sincerely,

GameTester99

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Woo a pizza party!  Congrats guys! 

A pizza party is my favourite type of party! Smiley Very Happy

BetaKam
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm very happy to be a Public Mobile customer and Comunnity member. 

To many more years of great reliable service and creative pricing. 

BetaKam

Rockdaddy22
Congrats everyone 🙂
Need Help? Let's chat.