Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s our one-year anniversary!

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Lithium-Birthday-CommunitypostBanner-EN.png

As we celebrate our first anniversary of SIM-only wireless, it’s the Public Mobile Community who deserves the applause.

Your unflagging loyalty, feedback, and support make each day even better than the last.

To mark the occasion, everyone who joined Public Mobile in February, 2015 will receive a commemorative anniversary badge ϑ And, the Top Contributors from Feb-Dec 2015 will get a pizza party delivered to their home, with three large pizzas and beverages to share with their friends!

If you know someone in the Community who deserves a special mention, we’d love to hear it. Let us know who helped and how, so we can give them the accolades they deserve.

Thanks for being a part of this growing Community, and here’s to an even better Year Two!

Top contributors of the past year: 

benwarez
David
makkahn28
Martin
DK
chukdefatey
Griff
Cyber
BetaKam
waynebrett2000
ckritz1
hunnybunny
Seb
yd2
Charanth182
Luddite
deltatux
imm1304
Daniel
vrance
youbme
dhanadhan
90 REPLIES 90

user82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

congrats everyone!

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire
I have always supported Public but I dislike the "1 year" anniversary. I have lines on Public from back in CDMA days as well, and although new system offers good service I think you should not forget your history.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@7789849803 @Val_T excellent experience!  🙂 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
That's awesome news 778

I want to publicly thank @Val_T for her follow-through on this. Through all the different pizzerias that we had to talk to, in seeing which ones would take payment from PM, and all the gazillion emails we had to exchange for this purpose, Val acted with a lot of patience and kindness. And in the end, she went out of her way to make sure I got the pizza party that I was promised.

If I wasn't a PM fan already, I definitely would be now!

deltatux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Val_T, responded to your offer. Very generous of you guys. I look forward to continue my participation with you guys going forward as well. This is a great community to be a part of!

Cheers,

deltatux

Fair enough @Martin. I wasn't aware of their impressive credentials!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi 778,

Under any other set of circumstances, I would accept your contention without qualification. In this case, however, I can't. When I first met Sue and Bob on the Mothership, they were beaming with pride that each had been presented with a plaque from ICE (Intergalactic Council on Ethics). The award is slightly more significant than our Nobel Peace Prize. Consequently, it is impossible for Bob or Sue to make utterances that are not based on fact and fact alone.

If they say that it's solidified Geritol®, that's good enough for me.

@Martin I believe you might be referring to Flintstone's gummies. Not that Bob and Sue are the type of people known to deceive, but perhaps they thought it best to rebrand those as "solidified Geritol".

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi 778,

If truth be told, Bob and Sue developed solidified Geritol® in their laboratory, and then gave some to the owner of the pizzeria.

FYI.

Good to know pizzerias can legally offer Geritol as a topping option! Who would have thunk?...

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Luddite,

What can I say other than LOL with you!

Cheers.

Still like pizza fortunately. Vat_T is so amazing - it was an extra topping so everyone could be energized!

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Luddite,

How did the pizza taste with Geritol? 🙂

Cheers.

@Val_T Thanks for organizing my pizza party; friends and family enjoyed it yesterday. Everybody loves free pizza! Smiley Very Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Now this is, an fabulous and spectacular way to begin the Anniversary, as well as Chinese New Year, Monkey, my year, and I thank all that have made PM the ultra-carrier that's given hope back to those who have had to do with less and had to pay more, unfortunately.

And, Special thanks to ALL PM Staff, Retired as well as Current, and to a fruitful 2nd year Anniversary and so forth.

Hip Hip Hooray

HIP Hip Hooray

HIP HIP HOORAY

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats PM, staff, and contributers!

Thanks for providing affordable wireless services!

Hi. @Val_T, I sent you a pm about the party thing.

DK

Thanks for the recognition PM and better yet congrats to the contributions from fellow members. Sometimes it's a thankless job but nice to be recognized.

Rick

Congrats guys!!!

Now, if only PM can have their own ship named after them

HMMS (Her/His Majesty's Mobile Ship) Public Mobile

Spoiler
HeartCat LOL

I also must say, salud to all those who have contributed to making Public Mobile the 2nd, after Public Mobile the 1st, the place to be.

Hip Hip, Hooray

Hip Hip HOOray

HIP HIP HOORAYHeart

Spoiler
Cat Happy

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to the community @DiMarx! Looking forward to seeing you around Robot Very Happy

DiMarx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow congrats everyone! Im new to this community and I already like it!

Heyy!! 😄

Congratulations to all of you, It couldn't have happened without you all Heart

Shazia.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

iamnopreacher

Congrats!

Vakshwell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations to everyone involved! 😃

What a great year it's been with Public Mobile! Helping all of us save money and still have great service! 

I myself am one happy camper and I can't wait to keep having great service from Public Mobile for years, and years to come! 😄

homer

congrats!!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @humzatariq,

Thank you! I hope that, when the next celebration occurs, your name will be included in the list of participants.

Cheers.

humzatariq
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is a very sweet gesture from PM, happy one year 🙂 and congratulations to those who are making this community a better place for everyone.

Need Help? Let's chat.