cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Issue NOT Resolved for me! ] I have NOT been able to text for more than 12 days

Still happening for me.

@JoeBush wrote:

Yes I'm still getting them from time to time, but not as bad as before which was several dropped calls in one conversation. And that was with another PM user.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [Issue NOT Resolved for me! ] I have NOT been able to text for more than 12 days

it happens randomly. There is a new issue which my text will get to the recipient by delay up to 2 hours. We need to raise this issue to moderates and Telus

I had no issues for about a month but it's started up again over the last couple weeks. This time calls are dropped after about 30 to 40 minutes instead of after 7ish minutes. Anyone else still having issues?

Mayor / Maire

@n31295  hi it seems people are still having issues here is the link to a moderator   link

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Don't. Waste your time with moderators, Stop at one of the shops and ask them to call lucky mobile number and open a case. Telus will call you
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ArmanCan you elaborate how does that work? What does Public Mobile has to do with Lucky? and how can you get the corporate parent to call?

Re: [Issue Resolved] Dropped calls issue

I am getting a bit frustrated. The mod asked me to list dates/times/providers for everyone I'm dropping calls with. It's tons of people with tons of different providers and the only common denominator is ME. I really think I'll end up leaving PM over this. So frustrating. I used the same phone with Telus for 3 years and not a single dropped call until I came over to PM.

Highlighted

You were smart to leave. I stopped dropping calls for a month and now I'm back to every longer conversation dropping. What provider did you switch to? Also feeling like the few dollars saved per month isn't worth the frustration of dropped calls.