cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Get 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay bonus at 3G speed for $25!

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Alan_K, this is a great offer for a lot of people.  $23 for unlimited Canada wide calling international texting and 1GB wow!!

1. Yes it is a great offer but just perhaps not well thought out and may be misconstrued as instability-and bad timing--- because it may leave a bitter feeling to new users that just signed up for exactly the same plan for $30/month. --------------But perhaps it just leaves a bitter feeling in just my mouth because just a few days ago I signed up fot the same features for $30/month. I suspect that this Alan person will terminate my account so until then would like to express my full hearted thanks to all the Oracles, moderators and other members for their friendly help and solutions to my  questions. 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

Could someone give me an referral for the $25?

Thank you.

PEter Kim

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@peterk9981 wrote:

Hello

Could someone give me an referral for the $25?

Thank you.

PEter Kim

Any Public Mobile customer can refer you.  Hope to see you as a customer as well soon!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Prices are being lowered?!?  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Pizzaeh, a specific Special Offer for $25.  If you're interested, get on it.  It's not applied automatically to anyone on a plan with the same features.  You must change your plan if you want it.

Highlighted
Oracle

It's a great deal for anyone on the  talk and text only plan. Free Canada wide calling upgrade and free 1gb data for no additional cost.

Great work PM.  great not seeing "competitive response"  in the title.

Keep it coming. 

Mayor / Maire

Will the subscribers who activated the $30 plan with $10/cycle continue to get get the credit after plan change to $25?

My answer is no as it does not meet the promo requirement anymore.  Although the plan features are the same, but the plan price is no longer $30 or more.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@popping wrote:

Will the subscribers who activated the $30 plan with $10/cycle continue to get get the credit after plan change to $25?

My answer is no as it does not meet the promo requirement anymore.  Although the plan features are the same, but the plan price is no longer $30 or more.

I have the exact same question. My teen is currently getting the $10/m savings and we signed him up December 31. I am not moving until I get confirmation. If the savings doesn't translate to the lower plan (and since it is not a $30 plan, it would make sense that they don't), I will wait to move him.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@saje_ward wrote:

@popping wrote:

I have the exact same question. My teen is currently getting the $10/m savings and we signed him up December 31. I am not moving until I get confirmation. If the savings doesn't translate to the lower plan (and since it is not a $30 plan, it would make sense that they don't), I will wait to move him.

The terms clearly state you need to be on a $30 or+ plan. If you switch to a $25 plan you don't keep the promotion.

IMO every existing customer on the $30 plan who gets $10 monthly promotion should future date.

You save $10 for 5 more months (works out to only $25 extra if you do the math)

OR

You save $5 possibly forever.

At most with a futuredated change this means you still could get 5 more $10 credits, at the same time you would be getting $5 off the pla for equal months

So at MOST you could save is $25 by keeping your $10 promotion

This is a *SPECIAL OFFER* which may not be available later.

Highlighted
Oracle

Do not move until the 10 promos are finished. If you change to this plan you will lose it.

If/when this offer expires you will then need to decide to change or not. 

Need Help? Let's chat.