Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@blucrz wrote:

Thank you! Data isn't something I usually use, but I love having the ability to share MMS and pictures, which can only be done via data. It's much appreciated, especially over the holidays!

You don't need a data plan to send and receive MMS messages.  However, you do have to have data enabled in your phone's settings.  This is a pretty common mistake.

Sanann99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The best part of Christmas is having my family altogether for the holidays.

@pywang wrote:

Does this free international calling apply to both landline and cell phone in another country?  Does the list include Taiwan?

Does include China and Hong Kong. Does not include Taiwan. Probably does not include other "disputed" areas claimed by China.

Does not matter if the phone being called is landline or mobile or VoIP or whatever. As long as it can be dialed for voice calls. 

Alladin29
Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Usually bonuses are only for new sign ups

Thanks for the Amazon gift card!

nanc

No other cell phone company gives gifts to their customers, it's a pleaseure to have Public Mobile as my cell phone provider...they care abut their customers. 

bimbular
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

You can call either  landline or mobile. As long as part of the list above . Cheers!!!

pywang

Does this free international calling apply to both landline and cell phone in another country?  Does the list include Taiwan?

Thanks.

bimbular

No problemo!!!!

cory_c
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Heartfelt thanks! Heart

bimbular

That's the step to it. Nothin more..

bimbular

Is your international call working because mine is not working and it was added for the part of free bonus gift?

Katers

The best part is the MAGIC!!!

bimbular

Thats right. All my family switch to Public Mobile now. Spread the word......

Anne-Louise

I'm so glad that I cancelled my Virgin account.  Public mobile is GREAT!  More is merrier!!Smiley Very Happy

blucrz

Thank you! Data isn't something I usually use, but I love having the ability to share MMS and pictures, which can only be done via data. It's much appreciated, especially over the holidays!

bimbular

How do i get one of the amazon card?

Jillygreen5

Thank you, Public Mobile!!! What an incredible welcome to a new customer like myself. I'm so glad I made the switch. What a wonderful, generous company. Thanks for keeping the spirit of the holidays alive! Smiley Very Happy Hope you all have a happy holiday too!

Kscheper

Winter camping!

llllllleigh

Thanks Public Mobile! You are awesome. And there wasn't a big wait time to get my rewards. So far, so good! 🙂

Jennylo88

My favorite part about Christmas is going away on a vacation.

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ruddykb wrote:

Hi how did yuo opt-in to the promotion, because when I clicked on the link it took me to this page, but nothing else, can you help please, thanks Rudyard

It's not simple. Here's my step by step:

1. Log onto your Self Serve page.

2. Scroll down to My Data & Add-Ons

3. Click on Purchase Add-Ons in that area.

4. On Add-Ons page, scroll down to blue section where you can pick the add-ons you want.

5. Under the Talk tab, you'll see the Promo at $0. Under Data, you'll see the Promo at $0.

6. Add the Promos by clicking the + button. 

7. Click But Add-Ons to complete the process.

katiecopeland80

girls snowman.jpgkidstoboganning.jpg

@Tiana_V wrote:

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

WE LOVE THE HOLIDAYS BECAUSE:

Snow if fun

Family is together

Hot chocolate tastes yummy

Being simple and silly and stress free

Meeting neighbours and community members outdoors

Helping others shovel snow and playing outdoors

Wade2

Just go to add on section of your account and click the holiday gift options for data and international calling

Ruddykb

Hi how did yuo opt-in to the promotion, because when I clicked on the link it took me to this page, but nothing else, can you help please, thanks Rudyard

Ruddykb

Hi just want to say thanks to PM for this promotion, as for me I have never won anything in these promotions, so seeing that this is fore all, am really pleased. one little problem howw do I get to opt. in? aybody

dwclui

I joined PM on Sunday.  Wow, even more free goodies.  Thanks!!!  

@lejbonk99 wrote:

Me too with Rogers and bell. Public Mobile is great.

what are you referring to?  rogers and bell about what?

lejbonk99

Me too with Rogers and bell. Public Mobile is great.

Vansamcan

Thank You PM.

mishalchawla

awsum

Need Help? Let's chat.