Did you mean: 
Tahiti
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Flash Sale: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Sept 17 - 22

Mayor / Maire

and for existing customer nothing will provide
public mobile have to provide special deals for existing customer,
i hope they will do something

PM did gift 1GB data in August 2019 to all existing customers, have not seen repeat.  Last 2 Christmas, all customers received bonus long distance minutes and bonus data, hope PM will repeat it this year.

Tahiti

@z10user4 

I'm aware of 1 or 2 suppliers whom u can order online, may even provide free SIM, hence one can still get this promotion.  I'm not sure if I can name the suppliers online here, hence private message me if u or anyone is interested to know name(s) of supplier(s)
barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tahiti 

It's normally not an issue if you are not associated with the business. So if it's Amazon.ca for example it's not a problem to mention that you can order a SIM card from them.

Tahiti

I see some replies here managed to QUOTE original comment (I copied and pasted) which he/she is replying to, how can I QUOTE?  Thanks in advance!

barndoor

@Tahiti wrote:

@z10user4 

I'm aware of 1 or 2 suppliers whom u can order online, may even provide free SIM, hence one cas still get this promotion.  I'm not sure if I can name the suppliers online, hence private message me if u or anyone is interested to know name(s) of supplier(s)

@Tahiti  that is a way to side step the issue indeed  ... but I think the point @z10user4  was making was if PM wants to keep the the sale in house and offer sims they need to assure customers they are going to stand behind the delivery time instead of leaving the consumer in a state of confusion  with a delivery date that will no way be within the time frame of the offer .

Tahiti

@barndoor 

Thanks, u do have a very good point!!

BTW, how do u QUOTE my comment in your reply?  Thanks in advance!

Furthermore, there is a "Email me when someone replies", I'm unchecking it in every reply as I don't want too much email.  Anyway to turn that off globally?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tahiti 

It depends on your device. If it's a phone you cannot. Some tablets like mine if you set it horizontal you can get the 3 dots under the "PREVIEW" to show up which allows you to open up the toolbar to reveal the quote option. Otherwise you can only use the expanded toolbar in a pc, laptop or a desktop version of certain devices.

@Tahiti wrote:

I see some replies here managed to QUOTE original comment (I copied and pasted) which he/she is replying to, how can I QUOTE?  Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20210920-050733~2.pngScreenshot_20210920-050809~2.png

barndoor

Too quote .=, hit reply , then expand toolbar(top right of toolbar) then  the large quotation marks should bring up the post that you are replying to . 

Oops  ...of course Darlicious beat me to it and did a much better job .   😀 😀

Ok  ...why when I type @z10user4 does it sometimes not highlight  the @username ? Just yet another  PM glitch ?  edited to add  ..oh but it did work this time  .... FFS 🙄

It does seem that there may be a customer here with the label @username  (of course it did give me 6 close choices that time  )  I'm not going to apologize for accidently alerting you  if you actually chose that username  . 😁

Tahiti

@darlicious wrote:

@Tahiti 

It depends on your device. If it's a phone you cannot. Some tablets like mine if you set it horizontal you can get the 3 dots under the "PREVIEW" to show up which allows you to open up the toolbar to reveal the quote option. Otherwise you can only use the expanded toolbar in a pc, laptop or a desktop version of certain devices.

Extremely helpful!!  Especially the pictures attachment, thanks for going through so much trouble for me!!  I only use desktop version. 

Need Help? Let's chat.