Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exciting New Reward: Up to $100 Cashback with Neo Financial

Ck_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hello Community,

We’re thrilled to announce a partnership with Neo Financial with Public Points to redeem a special offer for 0 points and enjoy savings of up to $100.

Offer:

Get 100% cashback up to $100 on your next Public Mobile payment when you sign up for a new Neo Credit Card. Plus, continue to earn cashback on your everyday purchases with thousands of your favourite brands with Neo.

How it works:

1. Redeem the offer in My Rewards.
  2. You'll receive a confirmation email with details on how to sign up for a Neo Credit card. You must use the sign-up link provided to get this offer.
  3. Use your new Neo Credit card to make your next payment with Public Mobile, and your cashback will be automatically credited to your Neo Rewards Wallet.

Keep an eye out for future offers in our Rewards catalog, and more opportunities on how you can redeem your points!

- The Public Mobile Team

42 REPLIES 42

WPLL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks

@WPLL wrote:

Is that means I can just use Neo credit card to buy $100 PM credit and don't have to change the renewal credit card to Neo credit card and still get the cash back?

To get Public Mobile to charge your credit card, it needs to be first added to your Public Mobile account.  Doing this would replace the card already on your Public Mobile account.  After using your Neo credit card to pay Public Mobile, you can change the card saved in your Public Mobile account again.

WPLL

Is that means I can just use Neo credit card to buy $100 PM credit and don't have to change the renewal credit card to Neo credit card and still get the cash back?

Buy a $100 account credit. $75 will get used for that renewal, and the $25 will sit there as a credit until your next renewal.

WPLL

So if my plan is only $75 per quarter, can the balance of $25 cash back offer use in the next quarter for next payment? 

@Dbl_cheese_burg wrote:

Neo Financial does offer a regular bank account (debit) card. However, I believe this offer only pertains to the credit card offering they have.

Neo Financial does not offer a regular bank account debit card.  The Neo Money Account Card is prepaid a Mastercard.  It can only be used at places where Mastercard is accepted.

Neo Financial does offer a regular bank account (debit) card. However, I believe this offer only pertains to the credit card offering they have.

@Brandon15 wrote:

I went to my rewards and there’s nothing about the neo credit card. Maybe because I’m a new customer. Wonder how much commission you’re getting for this! Hehe

That's strange that it's not there. I was just in my account the Neo offer was in the My Rewards portal.

Brandon15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to my rewards and there’s nothing about the neo credit card. Maybe because I’m a new customer. Wonder how much commission you’re getting for this! Hehe

Conkar

I'm setting up payment with my neo I hope it works 😊

tarsbo1

I discovered this as well! I've been a longtime PM and Neo customer and switched my bill over to my Neo CC to get cashback. Only got it once, and now I'll mathematically never get it again.

Peaches7

Thank you 😊 

@Peaches7 wrote:

I’m new to this. Do you know if the offer is still available?

Yes, this offer is still active in the Public Mobile points portal.

Peaches7

Hello,

I’m new to this. Do you know if the offer is still available?

Thank you 

@Lawyercentral wrote:

@Ck_PM Does this work for neo debit card

In terms of payment networks, Neo Financial doesn't have any debit cards.  The Neo Money Mastercard is a prepaid credit card running on the Mastercard network.  When sleect account type on payment terminals, selecting "credit" is required.  Neo also has a regular credit card offering.

demetri

Only credit card 

Lawyercentral

@Ck_PM Does this work for neo debit card

@Reggie128 wrote:

I just heard about the NEO card offer. I have added my Neo card as payment option. I hope I will be getting all the rewards offered.

ie 100.00 and 20% 

Those offers are only for the first Public Mobile transaction charged to that card.  You won't be eligible for both affers at the same time.

Reggie128

I just heard about the Neo card reward. I just added my Neo card as payment method. I hope I will get the rewards advertised i.e.  the 100 dollar and the 20%.

Reggie128

I just heard about the NEO card offer. I have added my Neo card as payment option. I hope I will be getting all the rewards offered.

ie 100.00 and 20% 

Reggie 

@Tocs wrote:

Hi Demetri, yes existing Neo customers should be able to get this deal, as long as you’ve not used your Neo card to pay for any previous Public Mobile bills or product. You can go to the “rewards” section in your Neo account and search for Public Mobile to view the offer

The offer isn't available there. Neo's current offer to existing Neo customers is 20% off the first Public Mobile tarnsaction (up to $40 credit) and 5% cashback for each $330 spent over 180 days (which there is no current Public Mobile plan that even costs that much over six 30-day renewals).

Tocs

Hi Demetri, yes existing Neo customers should be able to get this deal, as long as you’ve not used your Neo card to pay for any previous Public Mobile bills or product. You can go to the “rewards” section in your Neo account and search for Public Mobile to view the offer

danlee1

I have click REDEEM twice and have yet receive any email confirmation from PM. 

2Want

How it works? I mean need apply through Public link / promotion code? Thanks. 

demetri

I'm wondering if existing Neo credit cardholders are eligible for this cashback offer?

Savy24

Awesome deal! I am signing up now 

sashalovessalsa

This is helpful. Thank you!

Haiggy2

This worked well! I took advantage of this, and put $90 on my Public Mobile account balance, and spent $100.80 including taxes. Worked out to me paying $0.80 for $90 of PM credit. I also have already applied the $100 reward to my neo card balance.

Sushi_Combo

No thanks. Not interested in getting a new credit card lol. 

Yeah I was being generous. It's brutal. My AMEX Cobalt gets me 5% on groceries including convenience stores, so I can get 5% cash back on Public Mobile purchases by buying vouchers at 7-11. If converted to Aeroplan it's worth 10% in points.

Or my backup card for where AMEX isn't accepted is a Rogers World Elite MasterCard. No fee and 1.5% cashback on everything. If you're a Rogers cell phone customer it's even better.

Need Help? Let's chat.