- By removing the Bravos board, you meant deleting it permanently from the forum and not hiding it from sight. Right?
- Its great that Retired oracles are recognized for their previous efforts. But why the almost Oracle controls?
- And what constitutes a macro? Thanks. If I post an answer and keep linking to it. Is this a macro?
Thanks. Stay safe
1. Once removed, the leaderboard will not be available at all.
2. Retired Oracles are trusted to perform critical actions such as helping to remove private info or inappropriate content from posts so that the Community can be safe and enjoyable for all users.
3. Macros are a specific capability within the Community that allow users to save templates to use and reuse. Linking to other posts is still possible.
@Tiana_V those functions are super important! And with oracles in all different times zones it should ensure coverage basically 24/7
Thanks @Tiana_V . So, is this a macro? Its from one source. Or can I use it to illustrate how to do the lost stolen trick? From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.
I guess you never used the Macros function. It's one of the options in the settings. You can add up to 9 macros which are really just quick-access bits of text (or whatever). Then in the little icon bar above this textbox you'll see Macros and a little down arrow to indicate drop down. You pick one of your bits of text and it goes in the textbox.
From what I understand, that's all that's being removed. You can do all you want with whatever your source of text is. Just not Macros. But it sounds like you didn't use them. So you're good.
Edit: and with that discussed...the Macro button is gone 🙂
@gblackma no thats not, if you have an html file like the one you have shown you can use that still. Look like you have worked hard to put some of those together. I am not there yet lol.
Thanks @z10user4 no, never knew it existed. I thought that they meant the ones that you prepared on your own.
I think it's unfortunate that they removed it. For those repetitive questions that we always see...reply, macros, select, post. Oh well.
Some people have their own collections of things that they would copy/paste from. That seems longer and more keystrokes/mouse clicks/touching.
I always reach for the easy button. Sigh.
@gblackma What won't be allowed is saving these macros on the Public Mobile site for quick use.