cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haidacarver
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Holiday Contest

My favourite Christmas memory was when I was 19yrs old I thought I had lost the Christmas spirit. That year me and a group of friends hung out almost daily and that year we decided to do a secret Santa and we drew names with a modest burger and to make things even more special we all decide we wanted a white  Christmas, so we headed up to the top of the mountain and we rode toboggans and had snow ball fights and later that night we returned and had eggnog and shared gifts. Best Christmas memories with greatest of friends. Merry Christmas everyone!!

BeachNBeer
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The smell of turkey dinner while listening to the children play with their present is my favorite reoccurring memory each year.

Merry Xmas!

plaxtonmatteo

I love spending time with my family enjoying all the delicious food. (Italian heritage)

ashleyskye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My favorite holiday memory is that I won a free stay at the Fantasy Land Hotel in the West Edmonton Mall just weeks before I was to begin cancer treatment. It was a brand new theme room. I was the first guest. It wasnt even in the computer system yet. They had to book me in a different room and make a note on the reservation. Yes, this all happened on a stat holiday (I read the rules. Nowhere did it say it had to be Christmas)

Rehat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Favorite memory :

I was far from city last year holiday time and camping. I had great adventure with my folks ,plus I was able to use holiday add on from previous year that saved the day because of no wifi available in complete Forest area:) happy for that

Tags (2)
PMcust_LT

In 2007, I travel with my cousins and his friends during the holidays to Toronto.

Long ride, snowy and cold period. We laughed and made jokes during the trip. Played board games in the hotel. Very different than my usual Christmas holiday where I tend to stay home and have a simple family time.

deeranger

My favorite holiday memory is from when I was 14 years old and I rmbr getting the newest PlayStation as a surprise on Christmas Eve. My dad told me had gone all over the city at different stores to get it. Was a great Christmas!

sparky4514

My best holiday memory when my first of daughters were born. I put a few decorations out in the front yard. And 40 years later it has turned into a full blown yard display with lights, figurines, animals and toys as well as sound that tells christmas stories.People come from miles away to check it out. The children that grew up in our area and used to come by to see it are now bringing their own children by to show and tell them their story of growing up here. We now have great grand children, so I guess won't be stopping anytime soon.. So, the memory continues year after year.

HO HO HO!

103chahal

My Favorite Holiday Memory was spending the christmas break in Magic Kingdom in FLorida and also going to Orlando.

wdmelnyk

Watching "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" dressed as Cousin Eddie!

Need Help? Let's chat.