cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Changes to promotional plans taking place May 10th

Do not trap yourself to a plan which as issue lots of issue. (don't take a chance) I recommend you to wait till all issues with this plan resolved. I moved one of my kids from PM to Lucky Mobile Plan with similar option and works perfectly.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Me and everyone I know and everyone I reffered to Public hasn't had any issues at all with Public Mobile phone service at all, we are in Calgary. So, I'll keep refering everyone to Public so we all can keep saving more money, despite any negative posts telling me otherwise, and these promo plan definetly are the best value in Canada.

@villellamcmeans  Just curious, do you get compensated for your recommendations/referrals?

@Arman....is your texting working yet??

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kiki wrote:

@villellamcmeans  Just curious, do you get compensated for your recommendations/referrals?

@Kiki  Of course I do, don't you know about referal rewards here at Public? I would also refer people to Public even if I didn't get compensated, because I believe in helping others and I believe in helping/supporting good companies too.  That's why I get involved in my community and get involved in issues effecting my community such as elections etc, not because I get compensated for it, but because I do what I believe and I stand up for what I believe in.

@villellamcmeans ... Hmmmm....compelling argument but NOPE....you are still just referring people to Public Mobile for the rewards, let’s be honest here...

Mayor / Maire

@Kiki wrote:

@villellamcmeans ... Hmmmm....compelling argument but NOPE....you are still just referring people to Public Mobile for the rewards, let’s be honest here...

And that's a problem how? Ooo a whole dollar per referral. It's a conspiracy. And the new arrival gets $10. Where's the problem? Existing customers get a $1 and PM gets a new customer for a new revenue stream.

It's rather more lucrative for ones account to refer on the $25 promos anyway.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kiki wrote:

I told my aunt about pm long before i was with them, she had horrible reception in country and was paying lots and everything was long distance, better connection would be way too much for her but then i hard that pm was switching to telus network and i told her back then i was with freedom. She saved lots of money and got good service, i didn't get penny for it. To bad she left and i didn't have chance to score for her 25 referral, I'm not sure what she's using inn Florida. I helped other people get on Rodgers i had access to corporate plan through my work and i signed up taking the risk but they saved money and had good service in the city and i didn't get a cent for that either, actually ended up with unfair final charges on my hands to dispute. So people do refer when they see something good or something more affordable, and if you give incentive they'll do it even more.

@kselmak wrote:

I told my aunt about pm long before i was with them, she had horrible reception in country and was paying lots and everything was long distance, better connection would be way too much for her but then i hard that pm was switching to telus network and i told her back then i was with freedom. She saved lots of money and got good service, i didn't get penny for it. To bad she left and i didn't have chance to score for her 25 referral, I'm not sure what she's using inn Florida. I helped other people get on Rodgers i had access to corporate plan through my work and i signed up taking the risk but they saved money and had good service in the city and i didn't get a cent for that either, actually ended up with unfair final charges on my hands to dispute. So people do refer when they see something good or something more affordable, and if you give incentive they'll do it even more.

@kselmak, not sure why the coverage wasn't great in the rural area, as Telus and Bell have more coverage than Rogers or Freedom in the last couple of years (5-10).

Freedom is getting better, and the away roaming is better priced now, but Public Mobile if you have your plan right for your location, and requirements, it's far more stable than Freedom.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Oh that was my aunt who moved and broth her Rogers with her, she we under impression that her only other option was bell and it was way more then the 'deal' she had with Rogers. At the time I was in a great freedom area everywhere I went the signal was great, and when I get close to the border most of people lose signal, I either have it or I'm roaming USA signal for free. I couldn't have been happier at the time. It's after i moved that I totally lost the coverage, I would have none or one bar couldn't receive call or text, had no chance of using my data either. I had unlimited roaming included in my package but they just wouldn't let me roam in Canada, paying 50 for next to 0 service, next to 0 customer support too. It should work it will work next time you restart your phone, it never happened