cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A letter from Dave on the recent changes

Staying with Koodo. Got my SIM card fee credited. The $50 refer a friend and $100 bill credit I’m not going back to Public. They messaged and said I could but with no existing referral or loyalty credits. 

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Bellawrote:

Staying with Koodo. Got my SIM card fee credited. The $50 refer a friend and $100 bill credit I’m not going back to Public. They messaged and said I could but with no existing referral or loyalty credits. 

@Bella may I ask, how did you got your Sim Card credit ? I might switch 1 more line to Koodo, even there will not raise the price on March 20th

Bella
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Called up customer service with Koodo. They were very helpful.  

More_Chaos
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ShawnC13

Thank you for editing @Wonder_why's post , greatly appreciated. I was very disturbed by the blasé comment and associated emoticons...

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

In related news; CCTS has job postings for complaint resolution officers Cat LOL

Tallguy11
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@will13amwrote:

@jtm02 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

So it's out with the old: "At the time, we had a grand vision of being a small niche brand that appealed to a very specific person - a ‘life hacker.’" Robot Very Happy

And in with the new: "offer Canadians more choice and flexibility at great rates on Canada’s largest mobile network. And we believe we’re celebrating those changes by being transparent about it through our “Less for Less” campaign: managing expectations and making sure that customers know that they are trading some frills in favour of lower prices." 

Some expectations to manage:

a) when offered, how long are promo prices "guaranteed"? 30 Days notice

b) are future promos to be restricted or open to all? Targeted at Chatr Customers

We do tend to forget that Publlc Mobile is a work in progress (Brownian motion anyone?) and not yet cast in stone. Robot wink

Adding what I am worried about for the future in RED to @Luddite, post

How will the 30 days notice work? I will only have to pay the updated amount when I go to renew on my renewal date?

The 30 day notice is in the fine print.  It basically says that they are free to change any terms and conditions by simply giving you a 30 day notice.  Unless you receive this notice, there will be no change when you renew. 

I would be happy with 90 day notice. Since we are on 90 day plans.. This way I can run out my plan and switch away from telus! 

Need Help? Let's chat.