Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do i resume my service

i need to reconnect my phone 647-857-3642

Mayor / Maire

Re: how do i resume my service



If your account was not deleted from the system, login to your self serve account (here) and renew your prepaid plan.


If your account passed the 90 days of grace period without doing a payment, starts when the status shows EXPIRED, then your account and phone number have been deleted from the system.


You cannot recover your phone number and your SIM card is good for trash.




Sadly, if it's the case, you have to start again from scratch.




At this moment, Public Mobile is currently in BETA.


They are temporarily accepting new customers only by invitation.


To join the BETA phase, you must register here :



You will be contacted by email within a few weeks. Once you receive your invitation code, you will be able to subscribe on Public Mobile and order a free of charge SIM card.


For now, there is no faster way to subscribe on Public Mobile. They are in BETA to make sure everything works perfectly before the official launch.





If I answered your question, please accept my post, as the solution.