cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

active 10 day plan on my account

Njaga
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello please i really need help from à moderator on this.

I made a payment yesterday for a 10 Day plan, no talk, just sms.

PLEASE!!!

9 REPLIES 9

Njaga
I didn't want to put pressure or something. So i wrote to each of them one After the other when i saw her online.
At somepoint i even tag them in the post...

Ashley

Did you try contacting the mods in the morning?

Njaga
I do understand that our 3 MODs are probably too busy at this time. But what shall we do then?

@jheili99they are wanting the 10 day text plan to be activated as they want to port their number out to another provider and need it to be active so that they can do that

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Njaga  there is no one on at this time that can help as they are gone by 9 PM Eastern time

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

if it is account related then nobody...

what you could try is:

1. check that you have the correct apn setting

2. restart your phone

does your account status say: active / suspened / expired ?

did yo check if your payment went through?

if all of this is ok, then you unfortunately have to wait until tomorrow for a moderator....

cheers

Njaga
See Post :
"Transfert du numero chez autre fournisseur"

Njaga
I've been sending private messages to all of them since yesterday night!

I'm not new in the community, but this time i didn't get any answers and i do not know y.

I really need this to be done.
Who else can help at this time?

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi

first off i would not post my phone number in a public forum.....you can edit your post by clicking "options" to the right and choose "edit" and delete your number.... otherwise you might start getting weird sms..

for help: all moderators are gone... they work mo-thu 9am - 9pm eastern ...fri-su 9am to 5.30 eastern...

you have to send them a private message...how to do that you can read here:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.