cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnetteC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Switching to Public Mobile

I recently changed to Public Mobile from Rogers. I find it much clearer and having had the service for two weeks have not had any dropped calls or missed texts. I also find that the build my plan option was beneficial as I am not paying for services I am not using. It was easy to  change over. I find that the service is so much better than my previous provider as I work in a factory with a lunch room under ground. I was never able to use my cell phone at work until I changed to Public Mobile. Overall I am very pleased and am reccommending to all my friends and family to change their service to Public Mobile.

I had problems porting my existing number but sent an email for help and was pleased that this issue was resolved quickly.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Re: Switching to Public Mobile

Totally the same for me.  Was on WIND, and no service at home in old concrete building, nor service at work Ina big metal building, in a valley.  Totally satisfied with my service now!

NDesai
Oracle

Welcome to Public Mobile and the awesome community. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes welcome and enjoy your stay, remember to tell your friends how much better it is on the other side!

paul_1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

not to mention saving about $20. per month and getting unlimited calling is a great benefit too.  Enjoy the savings and great service!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired

Welcome to Public Mobile and to our community and thank you for sharing your positive experience!

Cheers,

Mary 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
danette77
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AnnetteC It's always nice to hear from another happy customer. I've found the same. Better plan options, better coverage, better support ... just  better!

pty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Welcome! I'm also new here and I find the PM community pretty supportive so far.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Love hearing these positive stories, welcome to the PM family 🙂
neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AnnetteC

Super !!! So glad to hear you are happy with PM.

Having ported from a bad mobile operator I can relate to the drastic change in user experience.

Before joining PM, I literally had to look at my mobile before attempting any calls etc to check if the phone was in range. But now I have completely got rid of this stupid pratice.

More power to PM !

Need Help? Let's chat.