cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Refer a Friend Reward Not Showing Up

My boyfriend put my number as a referral but it's not showing up on my account. And I haven't had any replies from DM's so I'm hoping someone else in the community may have a solution. 

Thanks! 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Refer a Friend Reward Not Showing Up

@cynderella Unfortunately, only an issue that the mods can fix. Send away another message!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How long ago was this? I'm pretty sure it might just be slow on the servers, so it'll probably show up in a few days. If it doesn't show up in a few days, I'd private message a mod about it.

Highlighted

How long ago was this? It could take hours to a day or two before the referral shows up on your account.

If it has passed that time, the only solution is to get a mod involved for them to manually link it to your account. If you had already submitted a message to a mod recently, please be patient. It may take a couple weeks for this low priority issue, but rest assured they WILL ensure you get your rewards.

And finally, if you've already submitted a message and it's been over 3 weeks with no response, I would send a new message.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Hello,

sorry to to hear about your troubles. 

If if you have already send a private message to a mod then please be patient and wait for them to respond. Currently there is still a backlog as some people are having more serious  service issues. 

Your patience is much appreciated. Thanks 

Highlighted

@Mana

I have sent them a message over a month ago and was trying to see if anyone in the community had any other solutions.

Highlighted

@Watoko Yeah it's been more than that time. Was hoping someone in community had found a way to do it without involving a mod. Thanks

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cynderella What sass? You didn't even answer the question.

Highlighted

@UDP7 that reply was not to you lol. 

I sent the message to them almost a month ago. Hence, me asking around in community to see if anyone has found a solution. 

Highlighted

@cynderella Unfortunately, only an issue that the mods can fix. Send away another message!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@cynderella  I think they are prioritizing the issues that's why it's taking long. But please don't worry, this is a minor issue and I am sure it will get resolved. 

Any kind of account related issue is usually resolved by the mods and not the community members. 

Please try sending a private message to a mod in the morning as a follow up.