cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging into Account

BH3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having difficulties logging into my account. Ive tried multiple times and yet the server is still saying that my email cannot be verified. Is anyone having this same issue or know how to fix it?

4 REPLIES 4

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @BH3

I'm not sure I understand... Could you send me your phone number via private message? I tried to find your account using your email again but couldn't 😕 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

BH3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, but I don't have the assigned phone number because I was previously a koodo member! Can you please send me that information through email so I can get started on my selve serve account? 

Thanks!

B

Saray_O

Hey @BH3

I don't see a Self Serve account created in your account. Could you try creating a new one? 

I also see that your plan was not properly set up but I fixed that for you! 🙂

Let me know how creating the Self Serve goes!

Saray

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jheili99

hi..

upon setting up yuour account you must have come across a point where you had to verify your email address via an email link they send to you... if yiou haven't done that, you won't be able to use this email address until you verified it....

if you did verify your email via a link they send to you, then you have to conatct a moderator..

how to do that you can read here:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.