cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Terms of Service & New Community Guidelines

liquidpulse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone contact me

I cannot submit a ticket , because  of error when logging in.

Even after I have changed the password

I need to talk to a team moderator

4 REPLIES 4

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@liquidpulse wrote:

Can someone contact me

I cannot submit a ticket , because  of error when logging in.

Even after I have changed the password

I need to talk to a team moderator

Hi @liquidpulse I understand your situation as I had changed my password a couple of months ago.  Several messages were exchanged between myself and the moderator, but still I could not log in my account.  My fault of course... because I did not follow the instructions provided by the moderator, which was this

Note that before you will connect with your new credentials you will need to clear the cache & cookies on your device.

https://bit.ly/2AYhY2a

So please give this a try, while you are waiting for a moderator's reply.

Clear your browsing history, cache and cookies.  Reboot.  Then log in to your self serve account using your new password.

I hope this helps.

RosieR

@liquidpulse 

We may be able to help you with your issue without the need of a moderator or before you recieve a reply from them. However heres how to contact them when sending a private message that can cut down on the time it takes to get your issue resolved.

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours during working hours but with non urgent issues be prepared to wait up to 48 hours. Wait times seem to have improved and are (hopefully) back down to a few hours....

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@liquidpulse :Is it your self serve account which you can't login to? Try that forgot password button to fix that.

You are already logged into your community accountb since you can create this thread and post here, and that's all you need to log in to write to the moderator team, just write the moderator team by clicking that envelope button in top right corner of this page - or use the link that Oracle dunkman posted for you above.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@liquidpulse 

You can directly private message moderator. 

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.