cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting a Number

nicholiw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to change my Public phone number to the number I currently have with Koodo - I'm told that I need to "port" my number. Can someone help?

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. As a new customer, we recommend porting a number at activation with the exception of Koodo Prepaid customers. 
    • We have made some system enhancements to improve the success rate of this activity. So long as the correct information is entered, this process should be seamless
  2. All other customers: To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@nicholiw wrote:

I need to change my Public phone number to the number I currently have with Koodo - I'm told that I need to "port" my number. Can someone help?

@nicholiw   contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention port request      check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.