cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan

Celina1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

if I get a text message that I’ve used 70% of my data, will it give me another message telling 80% or 90% so on or will it not let me know anymore

4 REPLIES 4

@Celina1 

There's a cautionary tale here with data warnings public mobile will send you. Once you purchase (or recieve as a gift from pm) a data add on as long as it remains on your account you will no longer recieve usage warnings from public mobile.

It is prudent even without an add on to utilize your data manager/saver in your phone. Set the data warning and the data limiter. I set mine at 25% and 50% respectively. This way if a rogue app starts eating away at your data unnoticed you will get a warning and if that is missed your data will stop before it blows through all of it.

Just reset again when you reach the limit thru normal use. (Adjust your limits according to the amount of plan data and/or data add ons on your account.)

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Celina1 

As an insurance policy you can also buy a data add-on which only kicks in when you go over your plans data amount and will rollover until you’ve used it all up.

NINJA'D 😂. Got a red screen lol.

what @Anonymous said.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The notifications from here are at 75%, 95% and perhaps even 100%. But when you're out it won't work. So that's your notification 🙂

Your phone might have notifications.

Need Help? Let's chat.