Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Can notmake or recieve calls

Escalate please. This is unacceptable

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

So, it seems you've used all of your combined 50 minutes.  You will need to add minutes.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Flashdance, we are all customers here.  You'll need to contact the Moderator_Team via private message if you wish to escalate it.

Please see the Get Help link at the top of every page.

Highlighted

Accirding to the publicmobiel web portal I have used 41 minutes over the past 32 days. NOT 50.

Highlighted

Account renews tomorrow and I have used 41 minutes over the past 32 days.

Highlighted

Hmmm....no replies huh?

Maybe the CRTC can help.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Flashdance 

Can you screen shot your account status page?  Omit any personal information.  That might help us sort things out.  

Otherwise, you may need to contact moderator (PM employee) via private messaging, but that takes 1-2 days for response.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You could also try the lost/stolen phone trick:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Highlighted

I have already screen captured my usages stats for Jan 21 to Feb 21. I have used 41 minutes.

This screen cap is needed so that I can inform the CRTC of this as it appears to be a deception..

I PAID FOR 50 minutes and used 41 minutes. I contacted a moderator and have not received a reply. I am CERTAIN that the CRTC will repsond promptly and deal with it.

Highlighted

DO you SERIOUSLY expect me to screen cap my usage stats and then spendmy  time editing the screen cap so that personal details are obscurred? Do you REALLY think that a paying customer should submit themselves to all that effort?

Nope, that effort is reserved for a formal complaint to the CRTC.

Not kidding either.

Escalate this.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Flashdance wrote:

DO you SERIOUSLY expect me to screen cap my usage stats and then spendmy  time editing the screen cap so that personal details are obscurred? Do you REALLY think that a paying customer should submit themselves to all that effort?

Nope, that effort is reserved for a formal complaint to the CRTC.

Not kidding either.

Escalate this.

Yes, we seriously expect you to do that as we are all just customers like yourself and you are on a mostly self service provider. Or did you not do any reading about how it works here BEFORE you signed up?

Need Help? Let's chat.