cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended and service stopped with Autopay

eladzig
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

The other day I received a text message from PM saying that my next payment is due on Jan 13th (today). The message said "if you're on AutoPay... ignore this message", so I did, since I've had AutoPay set since starting my account.

Today I received another text saying "Congrats! Rewards have been applied to your account..." and AutoPay reward is one of the rewards applied.

However, when I tried to make a call, I get a service message saying my service has stopped since I don't currently have a plan. When I log into my account, it says "Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service". On the same page, under AutoPay, it says "AutoPay Next Payment Date: Jan 12, 2017" (which was yesterday).

I checked my bank account, and indeed no money was taken out of my account by the AutoPay.

The plan that I'm supposed to have for this term should be different than my last one, as I switched to the 4GB data promo plan when it was available. On Self Serv under the Payment tab, though, I get "available funds $9", which is correct based on my rewards, and "amount due $61", which doesn't make sense to me since my plan is supposed to be 90 days Province wide talk, unlimited text, 4GB data for $120+tax (again, signed up for it during the promo).

Why did my AutoPay not work? And what do I do in order to make the payment without losing my promo plan?

7 REPLIES 7

Mana
Mayor / Maire
If your issue is not resolved by tomorrow morning, please try sending a private message to a mod in the morning.

trilea

I am also having this exact same issue. My renewal was set for apr 29 and i recieved a text telling me to ignore if i was on auto pay, which i am. If i could get in touch with someone with a solution that would be great.

Thanks

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @eladzig

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number?

I will be glad to help you out 🙂

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

dearmusic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oh crap... Our first promo plan auto pay issue victim...

I am not looking forward for my turn... Oh no...

Just kidding, reference to this post.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
It is indeed a buggy system you can still send the mode a private mail or wait for the mod to respond.
Keep us updated of what happens

eladzig

I think @Mary_M is online at the moment?

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you should always tag a moderator like this when you have an issue like this @Shazia_K, and this happened becaused their system is very buggy I hope they fix it with all their maintenance before my plan switches to the new promo too.

Need Help? Let's chat.