cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: 6GB for $40 now being offered for Koodo switch

@Foxjig1wrote:

PM-SIM-0 This code doesn't work on Koodo site....any alternatives?

I added the SIM card and tried to apply this promo code, is there a different way to do it?

Earlier I tried to add SIM and applied 40/6GB plan promo successfully but it did not let me add another promo........

Call into customer service request it be credited or take the $15 hit on the sim card.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541wrote:

@coffeeaddictwrote:

For those who received their Sims already from the webstore, when did u place ur order online and how long did u have to wait till u got the confirmation email that your Sim is being sent?

I placed my order last Thursday but I still haven't received an email indicating they are processing or shipping my sim card. I tried emailing as well as calling but no response. In this case, is my order considered accepted?

I don't believe they're anywhere close to getting to Thursday orders yet.  I realize my situation is a little different because I ordered a phone as well, but I placed my order early in the evening  (6pm EST) on Tuesday and still no shipping confirmation.

Ironically, I tried to cancel the order becasue i decided to stay with Public Mobile but they said that the can't cancel it because it has already been shipped.  They haven't shipped anything yet, but apparently, they appear unable to remove my order from the shipping queue and they just told me to refuse the package.  But hey, if Koodo wants to waste dollars on shipping both ways, so be it. 

How did you try to cancel the sim order? Via phone or email? If you reject the package, what happens to already activated sim card?

Highlighted
Oracle

I ordered two sims

• saturday shipped monday arrived today (unactivated went instore to activate)
  • sunday and it was shipped today (likley un activated)
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chakri264wrote:

@computergeek541wrote:

@coffeeaddictwrote:

For those who received their Sims already from the webstore, when did u place ur order online and how long did u have to wait till u got the confirmation email that your Sim is being sent?

I placed my order last Thursday but I still haven't received an email indicating they are processing or shipping my sim card. I tried emailing as well as calling but no response. In this case, is my order considered accepted?

I don't believe they're anywhere close to getting to Thursday orders yet.  I realize my situation is a little different because I ordered a phone as well, but I placed my order early in the evening  (6pm EST) on Tuesday and still no shipping confirmation.

Ironically, I tried to cancel the order becasue i decided to stay with Public Mobile but they said that the can't cancel it because it has already been shipped.  They haven't shipped anything yet, but apparently, they appear unable to remove my order from the shipping queue and they just told me to refuse the package.  But hey, if Koodo wants to waste dollars on shipping both ways, so be it. 

How did you try to cancel the sim order? Via phone or email? If you reject the package, what happens to already activated sim card?

It was actually a phone and sim order.  I e-mail them on Friday night but received no response, so I phoned them on Tuesday (March 13) night.  Koodo Webstore told me it was too late to cancel the order but to just refuse the package and when they get it back, I wouldn't be charged anything.  They also said a note was added to the order telling the webstore/activation people not to even activate my account and that I had changed my mind.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

just a heads up, London Drugs is giving the sim cards away for free. Set up was easy and painless, porting was done in less than a few mins!

if anybody needs a referral link, PM me! 😄

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Free SIM cards?  Think of the possibilities!

Highlighted

anyone need referal, you can use this one

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/ahs0wH6-4MhaqJ

thank you for help me cover sim card cost.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Korthwrote:

Free SIM cards?  Think of the possibilities!

I am guessings its free sims when you sign up, not just handing out free sims

Highlighted

@emailwendyhuangwrote:

I prefer to stay with PM,  no need pay for things I don't need; plus loyalty and preauthorized payment save additional couple of bucks. But worry about what PM is going to do next. Anyone has the same concern and still strugling switch or not?

I have a Sim on order and I'm still not sure if I actually want to switch or not, it's a catch 22.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Any body else got this message?? I have already ordered my SIM yesterday.

"Public Mobile here, again! Due to popular demand, we are extending the $40 6GB offer for a limited time only! Don't miss out, join Koodo today and get 6GB of data, unlimited text and unlimited Canada-wide minutes for $40/month. Plus you may qualify for a $0 phone with the Koodo Tab. And you'll also get a one-time $100 bill credit. Offer valid for ##########. Redeem at your nearest Koodo location or online at https://koo.do/gocustomer-service. Show this msg and use promo code GOKOODO406GB to redeem along with 2 pieces of ID. Your phone number is your validation code. You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. Conditions apply."

Need Help? Let's chat.