cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my husband getting special offers but not me?

JocelyneAline
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Twice now my husband has gotten a data bonus or a better plan offer and I get no such offer. We joined PM at about the same time, he has a few more friend referrals, other then that our accounts are the same. Has anyone else experienced a similar thing?

4 REPLIES 4

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JocelyneAline 

What current plans do you and your husband have? 

What is the particulars of the text offer to your husband? 

You can try to message an agent and ask them to make the same offer to you. You might be denied but it never hurts to ask.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@JocelyneAline wrote:

Twice now my husband has gotten a data bonus or a better plan offer and I get no such offer. We joined PM at about the same time, he has a few more friend referrals, other then that our accounts are the same. Has anyone else experienced a similar thing?

@JocelyneAline , I have been here since 2019 & I have never received any offers either!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@JocelyneAline  Yes, seems to be the latest strategy to increase Telus average monthly fee. Feel free to post his offers so we can properly commiserate with you. 
52631377-hand-grabbing-money-bag.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JocelyneAline  So these are text offers he has gotten ? If so unfortunately they are targeted/random offers . Usually an effort to get the person to upgrade there  ($) plan spend each 30 days . Im assuming you were already on a higher priced plan then he was when he got such offers .

Need Help? Let's chat.