Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What games has anyone played lately?

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

There's this game, Hypercharge Unboxed

Toys from the Past

Wondering, who's planning on the Animal Crossing game next Friday?

21 REPLIES 21

@smilne456  I've played that a couple of times with the actual cards. Can you send me a link to my private messages?

smilne456
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I've been playing Cards Against Humanity online with my friends. Just send the link and you're good to go! Great way to pass the time in quarantine and 'spend time' with others. One of my favourite games but definitely isn't PG!

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I enjoy playing freecell, the 2 deck variety. the site i found, you can play it in a browser window.

https://www.free-freecell-solitaire.com/

I've been looking at Elite: Dangerous. Spaceship, joystick (<ahem> flight controller), dogfighting, lasers, pew-pew-pew!

Eve Online looks like equally compelling pew-pew-pew - but it's infamous for proudly encouraging hostile PvP of the lowest, cheapest, dirtiest, most trollish and hateful kinds - which quite simply doesn't interest me at all.

And there's Star Citizen ... lol, a game in dev for over a decade now, and they're still working on it, always so many exciting promises coming "soon" (years). And who knows, maybe they'll actually finish the game by the time real dogfighting in real spaceships comes around.

madhi19
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I spent a couple of sessions of FTL last night. The music still relax me.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ryanrudolf wrote:

Playing Chrono Trigger on my PSP. Halfway done im at the battle with Magus.

Chrono Trigger one my my favorites!

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Playing Chrono Trigger on my PSP. Halfway done im at the battle with Magus.

NatashaEO
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

Lots of words with friends for me. My partner is playing Witcher a lot - too bloody in my opinion!

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I mostly play poker but I found a pool name app that's pretty good. I like sorry too. It 'll just be us 4 roommates that can sit at the same table to play nobody else could get close enough to the board to move their guy!

homer

Really want to get ring fit for now but it is OOS everywhere... 

Korth
Mayor / Maire

If you like gaming then check out "Let's Game It Out" channel on YouTube.

Comedy gold, upbeat, utterly demented. Guaranteed to make anyone laugh.

TheGx

I still playing Andor's Trail for last half year or so, still collecting Legendary/Extraordinary item and collecting exp points etc! This game only for android phones and can be downloaded from F-Droid or the Andor's Trail website. This game still being developed by volunteers for free and can be played completely free too - no ads no buying addons etc. So any decisions made now will effect the game later on when it's finally completed, and anyone can participate for free in the development by volunteering help and by making suggestions on their forum too.

I posted about this game before too:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Andor-s-Trail-Phone-App-Game/m-p/396737#M1...      

TheGx

@smiley3 wrote:

Goat Simulator.

Ha Ha what the? The world we live in...sim for just about everything and anything!

TheGx

@ksm10882 wrote:

Candy Crush lol

Ahahaha...Candy Crush music and sound effect so addictive!

My old buddies have sucked me back into Diablo 2. Ancient game (with Ancients in it) from back when Blizzard cared about making good stuff.

ksm10882
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Candy Crush lol

killerofmusic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been playing Elder Scrolls 5 : Skyrim on PC currently and absolutely loving it. CS GO is my go to game if I wanna play something quick. 

Some other games I play: Age of Empires 3.

I highly suggest using Geforce Now free membership for gaming if one doesn't have a PC. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

I'm also playing (at least trying) The Last of Us on PS3. I'm awful at it, even on easy mode.

smiley3

Goat Simulator.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

I have been playing Ticket to Ride since December.

My favourite game from the past is table top hockey. Use to have an Eagle brand table top hockey game. Recently bought a Stiga brand one. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28 

I've never heard of either of those games. Apples to Apples is a good group game and with the current events could add a whole new twist to the game.

Sorry is a classic from childhood that can be quite addictive once started and has some repetitive patterns in card turns. Especially when escaping the start. The 2-4, 2-4-8, 1, 4-8 are great opening moves.

Need Help? Let's chat.