cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Great.  Congrats to all contributors during June. 

Keep up with the great work for July.

Wow! congrats everybody! anda big thank you and welcome to the new and old community members that are participating more regularly. great job everybody! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job everybody. It all just keeps tickin' along. Let's not upset too many apple carts shall we.

@SD08 I was trying to find this thread to congratulate everyone! Great job keep up the good work!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Community rewards for June 2020 have been credited in self-serve.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@AE_Collector 

The amount of time that Public Mobile asks of Oracles is very high. If anyone thought of the $0.25 or so per hour that they earn through Community rewards to be ridiculous, it's possible that Oracles make far less than that time-wise.

As in the case of myself, there was no official announcement, but I did let some of regularly posting mebers know ahead of time that I was stepping aside.

Completely understood. It really has to be something that you would do even if there was no pay (which it likely was) and while we likely all have things that we do that fit that description, eventually we tire of Being so tied to something that isn't a necessity like a job that really pays all the bills. I am technically still a moderator on a telephone collecting group that used up inordinate amounts of my time which i enjoyed. But eventually you just burn out and need a change so I stepped away for a little bit and now I am approaching 15 months of “away”.

AE_Collector

@Anonymous wrote:

And he promptly slots his way into the top 1% anyway. 🙂

There is a difference though. I can now spend as much or as little time here as I like. I really don't mind helping out, but this way, I don't have to feel obligated to. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

And he promptly slots his way into the top 1% anyway. 🙂

@AE_Collector 

The amount of time that Public Mobile asks of Oracles is very high. If anyone thought of the $0.25 or so per hour that they earn through Community rewards to be ridiculous, it's possible that Oracles make far less than that time-wise.

As in the case of myself, there was no official announcement, but I did let some of regularly posting mebers know ahead of time that I was stepping aside.

@darlicious your input is always appreciated! Just so you know. 😀

@AE_Collector 

I have the unofficial list ready but i was waiting for the official announcement to check my numbers in case I missed someone.....and im a little scared as to the response I may get but a least this thread is already in the lounge. Then again if they dont delete the thread they may still delete my post! I can send you the list privately.....is should be safe that way.

@ShawnC13 

Oh okay, I recall the announcement about two new Retirees but missed @computergeek541 .

@AE_Collector there is only 5 of us left.  @computergeek541 recently retired and the two others tried a few months ago

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Oh and why are there only 5 Official Oracles receiving badges instead of 6 / previously 8? Someone get furloughed (Seems to be the Offical US term these days) or Made Redundant (Official UK term)?

AE_Collector

Officially Not Me but let me know when someone becomes Official.

AE_Collector 

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AE_Collector wrote:

And finally.... who is making up the Unofficial “Official Badge Standings” List this month?

darlicious has unofficially taken over the unofficial standings list, but she MIGHT be too busy for it this month, so I'm sure you're welcome to unofficially be the unofficial stand-in for this month's unofficial list. 😉

Badges finally arrived. Another day or two and the official announcement might happen... unless it doesn’t.

There three types of “Badge Months”.

1- You get just your badge properly labelled with the month.

2- You get your badge without the proper month label.

3- You get the entire collector series of badges to sift through. Yes I know how to figure out which one is REALLY mine. If only there were some scrap value to misappropriated badges!

This is a “Type 3 Badge Month”.

And finally.... who is making up the Unofficial “Official Badge Standings” List this month?

AE_Collector

Kdhillon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Naepalm thank for info.  Nice to get all the information. 

@zblackma great job!

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Top 25% not too bad. 

@Kdhillon my wife has popped on off and on. She thinks im crazy for spending any time here...lol

But either way she is not on often and got 2.00 like seriously, ahes hardly ever on. haha

@Kdhillon 

Just read, learn, ask a few questions,  utilize the search bar, post, bravo and award a solution. Like anything it takes some time to soak it all in. If you enjoy your time here then you'll be able to contribute more and more and you'll feel like you've been here for years.

Kdhillon

@Naepalm 

Thank for the details.  I'll try.  Not sure if really I'll reach the level where I'll get rewards.  

@Kdhillon 

your email for the community has to be the same as your self serve. All you need to do is contribute regularly thats the best advice I can give.

Some have developed good picture responses, some give short responses. Best to be you and try to help out where you can. If you dont know do some research and find out how you can help the next customer with that issue. 

Even a few times a week can present a small 1 to 2 dollar reward. 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations! 

Kdhillon

@Anonymous how do you get rewards ?

Congrats to all the May community award recipients.

So just change your Community email address to the address recorded on the main account of the other cell account. Of course be certain to change it to be EXACTLY the same including upper/lower case letters or no one will get rewards! Presumably the Community activity Is accruing against the community account and then at rewards time the email address determines where the reward goes.

Thank you @popping and @Anonymous 

AE_Collector

@Anonymous your right it is kinda obvious, apparently, I'm completely oblivious, because they give the reward through the email right LOL 🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm wrote:

@Anonymous that is brilliant! I could actually apply my rewards to my mom's account so she has a smaller monthly bill. She is not likely to get referrals. 

Yeah when I asked him about it in pm he was like well...yeah...isn't that obvious. Not in those words 🙂 he's too nice to be like that.

Need Help? Let's chat.