cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Public Mobile!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

It's been a long journey and i can't thank PM enough for the rewards/savings i have earned over the years. Eventually, a lot of you will get there and i hope that makes you realize how nice it is to save some cash for other things we care about. 

For some reason, they swapped the icons/description of the Community and Loyalty rewards and not the amount earned.For some reason, they swapped the icons/description of the Community and Loyalty rewards and not the amount earned.

EDIT: I just looked again at the rewards and the amounts below, it looks like it is referring to a wrong reward. I am pretty sure i have earned more than $66 from refer a friend over the years. May be "$1 Per Friend" was swapped with "$1 Loyalty pays". Anyways, the total is all i care about 🙂

14 REPLIES 14

I think we've caught the web site re-programmer going for a couple of drinks over lunch! 🙂

"Oh Crap...now what order were those icons in before removed them and went to lunch"?

Terry

Okay, thought I would go take a look at my account and.... doesn't look as though my icon order has been corrected.

-The first $0 will be my loyalty as I only ported in last December.

-Autopay of $18 sounds correct.

-$35 would have to be referrals as I have 6 mostly from Jan to April thus year.

-And $3 is my messed up "Community Help" due to it only ever showing up once and since then moderators fix it with a credit but not into the Loyalty file. 

And this final thought... There is NO "Referrals" category for the occasional $25/$25 new customer referal. Unless that is officially a thing of the past I am not certain why they wouldn't want to add the fairly large $$ amount to the total!

Terry

IMG_20190822_181900.jpg

@will13am wrote:

I have the same issue in my account.  Crucially the amounts are correct. 

Edit:  Problem has been resolved.  The amounts are showing in the correct categories now. 

I still see it in wrong order. Amounts are showing in correct order as before, but icons are not matching the amount. Correct order of icon should be 

$1 Loyalty Pays

$2 AutoPay

$1 Per friend

$20 Helping others

@popping wrote:

I think PM changed the order of the icon.  This is the order of the old icons.  The new icons sequence of icons: [$1 per friend] [$2 Autopay] [$20 helping others] [$1 Loyalty pay]

The software is still using the old order to assign rewards totals.

PM Rewards.JPG

@popping That's what was needed to sort this out!

Terry

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have the same issue in my account.  Crucially the amounts are correct. 

Edit:  Problem has been resolved.  The amounts are showing in the correct categories now. 

@popping wrote:

@@

Oops.  Oracle, please merge this thread to NDesai's thread.  Thanks

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Thank-you-Public-Mobile/m-p/411200#M2075

Merged

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

Yup...mine's wrong too.

NDesai wrote about it down in The Lounge.

Oops.  Oracle, please merge this thread to NDesai's thread.  Thanks

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Thank-you-Public-Mobile/m-p/411200#M2075

@poppingWrite a note to the Moderators. I did a simliar bug report a few days ago (I sent them a few screen shots), they asked me to authenticate and they referred it to the tech team to look into it.

popping

I think PM changed the order of the icon.  This is the order of the old icons.  The new icons sequence of icons: [$1 per friend] [$2 Autopay] [$20 helping others] [$1 Loyalty pay]

The software is still using the old order to assign rewards totals.

PM Rewards.JPG

My rewards display is also messed up.  Kinda noticed it a few days ago, but just ignored it.  Thought that it was due to the upgrades on the website, etc.

However, the actual rewards awarded were correct this last month for all of our family accounts.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup...mine's wrong too.

NDesai wrote about it down in The Lounge.

popping

The bottom of the Rewards page graphic is wrong on my account.

$1 per friend = $1 (Wrong)

$2 Autopay = $28 (Correct)

$20 helping others = $xxx (Wrong)

$1 Loyalty pay = $145 (Extremely wrong)

My first anniversary date was 1 month ago and I just collected my first loyalty $ today.

How can I received total loyalty reward of $145?

Please check your Rewards page graphic.  If all of us are wrong, we need to let PM know.

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NDesai wrote:

It's been a long journey and i can't thank PM enough for the rewards/savings i have earned over the years. Eventually, a lot of you will get there and i hope that makes you realize how nice it is to save some cash for other things we care about. 

For some reason, they swapped the icons/description of the Community and Loyalty rewards and not the amount earned.For some reason, they swapped the icons/description of the Community and Loyalty rewards and not the amount earned.

EDIT: I just looked again at the rewards and the amounts below, it looks like it is referring to a wrong reward. I am pretty sure i have earned more than $66 from refer a friend over the years. May be "$1 Per Friend" was swapped with "$1 Loyalty pays". Anyways, the total is all i care about 🙂

I love this post @NDesai ! We have such amazing Community members who make being part of this service great, thank YOU for being here 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Nice, you are only a few years short of reaching 50 years of loyalty.  It is unfortunate to see yet another roll out where customers are asked to don the crash test helmet and report of issues. 

Need Help? Let's chat.