cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, let's do a recap re the Bravo's situation

crustylady
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was kinda surprised to see the reward level I received for January.  I'm not complaining (thanks Public Mobile!!!) and I won't post it, but let's just say it's enough for a medium double/double at Timmy's.  

I posted almost exclusively in the Lounge in January, and while I made several posts and received a fair number of bravo's, they were almost all within the Lounge.

So this begs the question, do Lounge posts/bravos maybe (just maybe??) actually count toward the Community rewards?

I think the jury's still out on this one, folks!!!  🤞

7 REPLIES 7

@softech wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

@softech wrote:

@crustylady   

I believe PM has "fixed" the issue, Lounge post and bravos are not included in their secret recipe   .. 

@softech  are you sure about that...?

I think so, that's why you know some members not bother to spend time here.   (they don't want to buy us drink in the Lounge   🍺  🤣  ) 

@softech  I will say, this, about the new Community Update, I like seeing all support and lounge posts/threads in the same area. I don't even treat the 3 categories any different from one another, as it flows all so nicely.

🙂

I'll cheers in or out of the lounge

🍻

What @darlicious , I can't see that!?

@Anonymous    🎵 So fix it dear Henry 🎶

esjliv_0-1644370638446.png

EDIT: removed duplicated quote.

@esjliv wrote:

@softech wrote:

@crustylady   

I believe PM has "fixed" the issue, Lounge post and bravos are not included in their secret recipe   .. 

I think so, that's why you know some members not bother to spend time here.   (they don't want to buy us drink in the Lounge   🍺  🤣  ) 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv 

The issue has been fixed going by your stats.....if you want to share your community reward this month I could be wrong or proved right?🤔👍

Your personal stats....Your personal stats....The community board bravo statsv(all time)The community board bravo statsv(all time)

@softech wrote:

@crustylady   

No official statement has been made about this. Oracles mentioning they 'shouldn't' doesn't hold much water.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@crustylady   

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@crustylady 

If you recieved a $2 community reward your stats are in line with a top 25% reward based on historical data. By the estimates spat out by the Univac 5000 there has been a large increase in the amount of community rewards handed out by pm for January's top contributors.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Well Congrats on your reward Ms. Lady!

But, you are raising an interesting question. 🤔

Need Help? Let's chat.