cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @p_eng you can use the chatbot or submit a ticket in the support section of your online account or the app.

p_eng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @Sansan , I know we have to make a complaint on the PM support forum before filing a complaint with CCTS.  Where would I file the PM complaint first?

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Sansan , thank you for sharing this! 🙏🏼 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Even if PM loses (which I doubt they will), we as customers are just going to lose in another way. Maybe they continue to push new customer only plans if this happens. Or maybe they force a rewards program change when we change our plan.

Big picture is that it's gotten much cheaper around here overall (save for the $15 and $25 plans which aren't their target anyway) in the past year. And at the end of the day we're free to come, go, or change plans whenever we want. Zero commitment from us, so I'm not sure why we should expect something in perpetuity from them. While this move is not good from a consumer perspective, it makes sense, and I'm okay to trade this for competitive plans and the higher likelihood that PM sticks around.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks @Sansann   yes, many posted about it.  I will hold my breath until I really see it, but I have doubt

Need Help? Let's chat.