cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why does a expired C.C matter if it has funds on it or not you should be able to use it

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : What you _could_ have said through the flow of the thread is :
When you do get a new valid card.....

Just slamming down a copy/paste is meaningless and of no help to anyone in the context of the thread. Each thread. They frequently have a different feel.

@Anonymous 

look is not about copy/paste, so OP has a expired credit card and i say remove your credit card and Logout and re entered your credit details, what do you think they will entered a old card then off course the OP will entered New card, is a big deals for i missing to put it a New , that is you and another computergeek541, is getting my wrong, omg, i'm try to be very nice with you but you are all time give difficult time, i don't know what i do with you..

17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

i will make it for you 

thank you so much you are a VIP person...

@Anonymous 

Now, now.....crantini? Cosmo? No not Kramer....a cosmopolitan?🍸I know it's a tough row to hoe but we are trying to break bread🍞here.....its no bed of 🥀roses🥀....oh wait it kind of is....😁...lol! But @Anonymous has ordered a cocktail juice ( I like the cran-cherry!🍒) the least you can do is have maybe a stiff drink🥃( back to the tequila ....have a Don Julio its a sipper)and sit at the table and stare at one another from across the table while @softech and I entertain one another with drunken tequila tales!😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's all about understanding and interpretation.

It's not just this latest discussion with the one word that might have made a difference. It's the one before. It's the one before that. It's the one before that again. It's the non-stop misunderstandings and mis-interpretations. This all wastes the OP's time. Wastes their time. Wastes the CSA's time. If anybody cares to set the record straight then wastes their time.

And then to try to have any kind of meaningful discussion about it immediately returns to yet more mis-interpretations and misunderstandings.

And then for them to reply to ShawnC13 with the simple "I get it". As if. No they don't. No they won't. This will keep happening again and again. As it has for all this time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

i did a cocktail juice..

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Now what's your poison?   Not @Anonymous !🤣🤣🤣

I can't stop Laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Anonymous 

No forgiveness needed....just understanding one another. Now what's your poison? Lol....that means what will you have to drink?🍸or🍷or🥃or🍺or🍹or🥛? Not @Anonymous !🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

my dear friend i do respect everyone in community site and they other give me a hard time for one word is missing for my post and only my post but for another member they do what the post a wrong or right no one can told them wrong or right but why only to me i don't know and i'm so sorry about them they are wrong and not nice they doing to me only for what i don't and i don't care about them but today is time to them know an just Enough and Enough harassment to me, so why just i'm in community here a bad poster why lease just i will I forgive everyone what they do to me for hard bad time and my apologies to everyone i'm so sorry to learn more and more,

and my best friend ( darlicious ) so sorry forgive me..
thank you and enjoy your day and life...

@softech 

Oooh....I do like me a martini. But tequila seemed to be called for when it's a little too uptight around here..... my tequila shots are whiskey on the rocks emojis...🤔

@darlicious wrote:

.thus "my brother from another mother".😉

@darlicious , let's try to make another brother-sister from another mother then.   You think enough time before the end of the year?

😁

Tequila anyone?!!😃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🍋?!!

I was to offer Martini.. but the Community emoji does  not have martini glasses.. they only have beer on the menu

@Anonymous @Anonymous 

Wow...I think you two got somewhere today. Maybe as @softech suggested we should all to for drinks after "work" more often. Being able to understand other people's perspective takes work, being able to get along takes compromise and it all takes time.🤔

It took a long time for @Anonymous and I to "get" each other and to realize we are very much alike...thus "my brother from another mother".😉

The same is to be said about @ShawnC13 and I but we both realize we want the same thing....a better community. We have agreed to disagree and respect each others right to have our own opinions. I do agree though this was a good lounge move.😁

Tequila anyone?!!😃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🍋?!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : You had turned out to be correct deep into a thread. There was a thread a few days ago that after several replies and asking and answers, you nailed it. I went back and corrected my post so that it wasn't standing as incorrect.

So I'm not always correct. Nor can I be. I'm human. Nor do I pick up on everything that I might or might not see. Or I don't feel like correcting it at the moment I see it. And I'm not here 24/7. I'm here way more than I should, but not always.

I don't need accolades. Just that the customer isn't led astray with wrong information.

@Anonymous 

we here all member to learn from other Correct information to Correct mistake information to Learn from technology in the future more and more and just to you know no one is 100% correct,

but you way to correct to me is not nice to me only i know you don't like me i don't care but i just like to be nice with you and i do my all respect, and enjoy your day and your life...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : You had turned out to be correct deep into a thread. There was a thread a few days ago that after several replies and asking and answers, you nailed it. I went back and corrected my post so that it wasn't standing as incorrect.

So I'm not always correct. Nor can I be. I'm human. Nor do I pick up on everything that I might or might not see. Or I don't feel like correcting it at the moment I see it. And I'm not here 24/7. I'm here way more than I should, but not always.

I don't need accolades. Just that the customer isn't led astray with wrong information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : People will only see or notice when something is said to them as a form of correction. softech has also noticed my replies to him sometimes. darlicious too. t_p. htidegnow. Just off the top of my head. It's not just you.

I do not have any responsibility here. I do feel a certain ownership to providing correct information to the customer though so that they don't run off in the wrong direction. But that's me. Not an actual responsibility.

You've mentioned this before about maybe I work here. I wish. I could use the money. I don't work here.

Yes...one word can make an entire difference to a post. It's called communication. The wrong word is called mis-communication.

@Anonymous 

my all respect, why you are a correct and everyone else is wrong.

you know what i know is never ending with you and thank you for correct everyone we all appreciate it very much and we have to give you a the Olympics they would award two golds, be happy and enjoy your life and life is too short....

@softech 

thank you, enjoy your day...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : People will only see or notice when something is said to them as a form of correction. softech has also noticed my replies to him sometimes. darlicious too. t_p. htidegnow. Just off the top of my head. It's not just you.

I do not have any responsibility here. I do feel a certain ownership to providing correct information to the customer though so that they don't run off in the wrong direction. But that's me. Not an actual responsibility.

You've mentioned this before about maybe I work here. I wish. I could use the money. I don't work here.

Yes...one word can make an entire difference to a post. It's called communication. The wrong word is called mis-communication.

I can smell the alcohol.. probably will see you 2 in the Lounge soon.. let me head over there and  order you 2 a drink first.. beer ok? 🍺

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : Two words...make sense. There is context in everything written. Missing one word in a sentence or using a different word can completely change the meaning or intent. Everybody does it. I'll make jokes about funny results. You frequently mis-interpret posts or even whole threads. You say I'm always saying these things to you. I say, I say things to anyone that catches my interest to help the OP to see what is correct. But you're way too frequent, so guess what...

@Anonymous 

Come on, are you serious, i do see you only to me and question you why to me only and are you working with public mobile or with community site, why you are too much responsibility something is in darkness, just be a clear, why only to me what are you try to get told me maybe i can help you for that, i know you are not like my all post, but i don't care about you at all, but i want to know why only to me and who are you to try to control to me, is not allowed i'm try to be very nice with and i'm sorry my missing one words for ( New ) is you make you a Angry with me if you are a nice person you can't do that but i'm so sorry about you and i do understand you try to Correct mistakes, but not that way to do that please,

my apologies to everyone...i don't have to apologies but you are a older my all respect..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : Two words...make sense. There is context in everything written. Missing one word in a sentence or using a different word can completely change the meaning or intent. Everybody does it. I'll make jokes about funny results. You frequently mis-interpret posts or even whole threads. You say I'm always saying these things to you. I say, I say things to anyone that catches my interest to help the OP to see what is correct. But you're way too frequent, so guess what...

Need Help? Let's chat.