cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mystery boyfriend?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

The new mystery to me @Anonymous  is not the developing story with the OP, but how @darlicious  boyfriend loses his phone on average every 6 weeks.

Let me guess, is he one of the following:

1. Paratrooper
  2. Cliff diver
  3. Hang glider
  4. Cave jumper
  5. Streaker
  6. Flying superhero
  7. Tom Cruise in a Mission Impossible film

8 REPLIES 8

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@Korth 

I thought I could use the tile but for someone who even refuses to use a case for the phone its hopeless but a tracker that fits in the sd card slot might have some hope.....but really it might be better to just lose the bf again!

Fixed. 😜 🤣

@Korth 

I thought I could use the tile but for someone who even refuses to use a case for the phone its hopeless but a tracker that fits in the sd card slot might have some hope.....but really it might be better to just lose the bf!

https://www.imore.com/never-lose-your-keys-or-phone-again-chipolo

https://www.imore.com/chipolo-one-review

The Chipolo device is a small tough plastic keyfob. When it gets too far away from the paired smartphone it calls the phone and it makes noise. Also pairs with an app which can run on other devices to show the phone's current (or last known) GPS location, last location where the paired devices were in contact range, and last location where the phone was used. The app can even be used to extend security if the phone was found/stolen - the phone can be remotely locked/encrypted, data backup can be sent to cloud, selfie cam and mic and siri can be covertly activated to monitor the new operator, etc.

Google "bluetooth tracker", "gps tracker", "item tracker".

There's many other kinds of tracking tags. Active, passive, GPS, bluetooth, cellular. Shaped like cards, slabs, cases, cubes, fobs, capsules, some even fit into SD card slots. You can stick them onto or into phones, keys, wallets, purses, TV remotes, pet collars.

Some of the best ones can be a little costly. But still cheaper than a new phone.

@HALIMACS 

Hmmmmm....yes this thread might not be the only thing headed to the abyss. Maybe @Anonymous  will find a few of the bf's phones?😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: abyssed: no...just off-topic. 🙂

Relegated to the dungeon... guess the powers that be didn't appreciate the reference to hired killers being associated with a user on their forum.   LOL

@Anonymous ,  i'm surprised you sometimes trade barbs with @darlicious given her connections.   🤣

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS 

Lol.... @Anonymous  figures he's "made" man .....high level gangster, hired killer or secret agent type and has to toss his "burner" phone all the time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : lol I told her months ago that he's involved with the criminal underworld and these phones are his burners that he drops in Burrard Inlet when the heat gets too close. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.