cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Just joined and half data gone without actual usage (Happened on 2 different accounts)

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Did anyone like watching Ice Pilots TV show? I recall airline owner Joe McBryan referring to their Lockheed Electra that they had bought for a steal because they were the last prop plane before jets took over and were so inefficient with fuel.... so he said something like it being proficient at turning large volumes of jet fuel into “black smoke” when in the air!

AE_Collector

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous 

Lol....just a little extra kick for your coffee this morning!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

I DID say in my post about your first squirrel pic that sure yeah they're all cute and everything but they're destructive of human structures and their waste can pile up in and around them. Therefore: vermin.

And I went on to say that that specific squirrel is invasive. Of course...aren't we all. 🙂

@AE_Collector 

I do believe your in the drivers seat and can change the subject title to something more relevant like.....now snow pics! Ill help you out.....with @Anonymous  little buddy looking for him.....

Spoiler
20200918_173750.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll tell ya...when I saw it here all on it's lonesome I thought it a bit peculiar too. So I added a post just to make it into something.

Yeah I dunno. The place ebbs and flows. We're all getting sick (not really) and tired of all this covid nonsense. But then you get these outbreaks where people have NOT been careful. Come on!!

Ah. So ya just gotta let meaningless stuff like this place slide off. I trip up and say something stupid and ah crap.

Oh well.

Are you going to be able to winterize your place? Or did you even open it up?

Okay, presumably someone/everyone failed to make the connection of “fuel going up in smoke” with data rapidly disappearing When doing a speed test on LTE.

For several reasons I have been finding the community depressing lately and a little levity here and there helps me through that. I can understand separating out discussions that take over a topic and I even encouraged splitting out new posts tagging their problem onto someone else’s old post. But one single post that in my mind was just a comment on the topic Being discussed that isn’t offensive or unrelated (in my mind) .. needs  to be cut out and it is now litter in some other area of the community? I think I need a Vacation as it is getting close to a year since we last disembarked a cruise ship and we have been doing about 40 to 80 days per year cruising the last 6 or 7 years. My other vacation place is inaccessible due to it being about 1000 feet south of the 49th parallel.

There, now maybe my post is far enough off topic to be in the Lounge.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol I saw this post and thought well THIS is gonna end up in the lounge. And lo!

Need Help? Let's chat.