@walker1 wrote:

@Anonymous  I don't think your first post was looooong enough. 😂

The ol' copy/paste kitchen sink method.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@walker1 wrote:

@Anonymous  I don't think your first post was looooong enough. 😂

@walker1 

maybe will do it for next time.....enjoy your day...

walker1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous ok thanks, Enjoy your day too! But now I need to take a long nap after reading your post ☺️.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@walker1 wrote:

@Anonymous ok thanks, Enjoy your day too! But now I need to take a long nap after reading your post ☺️.

@walker1 

that info is from me.. is it from public mobile visit Here link. to help any customer need a help...

@walker1 wrote:

.. before you nap.. let quiz you first.. what did you learn?

@Anonymous wrote:

@walker1 wrote:

@walker1 

that info is from me.. is it from public mobile visit Here link. to help any customer need a help...

@Anonymous   to be honest, you should just paste the link if you are keeping everythig

A better way is to summarize it and just give one or two important points.  Most people like short answers more ..  short and sweet!!

of course.. maybe just me...

walker1

@softech    Sorry to say, I didn't learn anything I didn't already know.   😂

But thanks for asking 🤪🤪🤪😸😸😸

walker1

@softech   I like things short and sweet too!     I also like sweet and sour,  most of the time!!!     😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@walker1 wrote:

@walker1 

@Anonymous   to be honest, you should just paste the link if you are keeping everythig

A better way is to summarize it and just give one or two important points.  Most people like short answers more ..  short and sweet!!

of course.. maybe just me...

@softech 

i agree with you, but last time i did post only link they say don't understanding that link Confounded,
and as you know all customer like a different thing, we can't keep anyone Satisfied happy all them like to be vip. hahahahah,
but i try my best... but as you know another member they don't like what i do at all if i did right or wrong they are so rude or a ego, but i feel so sorry about them,

thank you...and enjoy your day..