cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points as rewards

Reggie128
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wish we could go back to the old system instead of points.  Before I converted to points I used to pay 11.30 per month. 

Now with the point system I'm paying 16.95 per month.

What's up with that??????

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Reggie128  "What's up with that??????"

It was simply an across the board price increase, to which I don't object since there is no fee to leave. I did find these implementation measures objectionable:

• marketing spin to dress up the data bonus as adequate compensation for the price increase 
  • making the data bonus only 30 days and lost if plan was downgraded
  • cancelling, without warning, the transition bonus of 1 point for every month as a customer, that had been in place since the first day of the new rewards programme

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Reggie128 

This change has been in affect for some time now. Like Handy1 and myself, most customers feel the like the change shouldn't have taken place. Unfortunately, there is nothing customers can do. Many customers have filed complaints through the CCTS.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Reggie128  Your not alone I preferred the old legacy rewards best myself . With this new point system we must pay the full plan price and get 5% back in points . Friend refferal value stays the same and once a year you will get 10 points on your anniversary.. But now you have to wait until you have 15 points to redeem $15 off your bill from the rewards portal in your account . This is costing most customers a extra $60 a year ( sighs) 

Need Help? Let's chat.