Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening Time!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

esjliv_1-1627218560694.png

esjliv_2-1627218706481.png

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST (well maybe there was a meeting that just got out)  😛

8 REPLIES 8

@barndoor wrote:

I

@computergeek541 wrote:

@barndoor 

Public Mobile was made aware of the middle of the night text messages a few weeks ago.  

In that case  ...I guess it just goes to show the character of the people you're dealing with... 

12 hours earlier at noon they sent me a message to say thanks for the payment and confirm  that the plan had been renewed ... they didn't know at that point  how it was paid for ?🙄

These text alerts used to arrive within minutes of each other, i.e., "rewards have been applied..." and then "thank you for your payment..", usually around 9 am (for me at least), but the last couple of times it seems PM has been sending one text around 9 am and the second one at 9 pm. 

Not sure how/why this changed but at least, as noted by computergeek541's post, they're aware it.   Still I don't quite understand why it would take such a long time to get it fixed....other than everything around here seems to require more time to get fixed/resolved than it should...

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I

@computergeek541 wrote:

@barndoor 

Public Mobile was made aware of the middle of the night text messages a few weeks ago.  

In that case  ...I guess it just goes to show the character of the people you're dealing with... 

12 hours earlier at noon they sent me a message to say thanks for the payment and confirm  that the plan had been renewed ... they didn't know at that point  how it was paid for ?🙄

@barndoor 

Public Mobile was made aware of the middle of the night text messages a few weeks ago.  Hopefully, this gets fixed soon.  Otherwise, customers might start blocking 611 text messages.

barndoor

And BTW PM  management ... you have my location ..therefore my time zone  ...is your computer system not smart enough to tell time ? Why do you feel the need to send me a text at 12 am to tell me that a reward has been applied  to my account ? Is there some reason why you feel it appropriate to wake me up with such trivial jabber that could very easily be delivered during regular business hours ? 🙄 

barndoor

@will13am wrote:

SIMon is not a replacement for moderators.  It's a facilitator.  

I think the question is  who is Simon a facilitator FOR, the PM staff or the customer ? From my experience and  from what I have read , some other people as well ....it is not the customer. 😉

I think SIMon needs a good coach.

business-commerce-questionnaire-coaching_skill-coach-life_coach-life_coaching-forn5445_low.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

SIMon is not a replacement for moderators.  It's a facilitator.  

barndoor

@esjliv wrote:

esjliv_1-1627218560694.png

esjliv_2-1627218706481.png

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST (well maybe there was a meeting that just got out)  😛

Hmmm .... simon certainly doesn't seem to be carrying his share of the load if that many Mods are needed  ... I certainly hope he is buying the donuts .😀

Need Help? Let's chat.