cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New here

Jordanshaw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Everyone 👋 

I'm new here 😀  hope everyone is doing well! Wishing public mobile would come out with an unlimited plan ! What is your wish for public mobile? 

10 REPLIES 10

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jordanshaw 

I doubt they will offer an unlimited plan anytime soon. 

These 'high end' plans are for their higher tier parent companies (Bell, TELUS, Rogers) vs the flanker brands such as Lucky, Public Mobile, Chatr.

Plus, if someone is looking for the higher costs associated with an unlimited data plan, they'll not want speeds limited to 3G and will likely demand 5G speeds/availability, something PM may never have.  (let alone LTE/4G speeds...)

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This! I wish they could be a little generous with the data speeds. 3G speeds are getting old fast, I tried to stream a video, it buffered a lot. (every 6-8 secs) Even if it was up to 5 Mbps, it would make the experience a lot better. Plus, most people who I tried to convince to switch to PM, their hesitation is the 3G speed, even though I tell them it's over LTE, they end up not switching due to the 3G and they come on here (PM Community) and see other people complain, that increases their likelihood of not switching. 

On the day of your renewal, your Rewards are converted to Available Funds to pay for renewal. Which of your Rewards do you have to contact CSA ...every month ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

No more Autopay failure

No more Activation looks fail and people try activate again and charged multiple times

No more Koodo on the credit credit card statement

No more long wait for CS Agent to reply , especially on weekend

No more page not render proper and need to use Incognito mode/clear cache

No more Copy and Pasting.. oops..

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Jordanshaw Welcome to Public Mobile. 

I wish PM up the "3G" speed to 5 or 10 mbps sooner rather than later. A lot of websites and videos on social media are HQ now a days, so 3mbps just won't be enough to load content quickly. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jordanshaw wrote:

Hi Everyone 👋 

I'm new here 😀  hope everyone is doing well! Wishing public mobile would come out with an unlimited plan ! What is your wish for public mobile? 

@Jordanshaw  - How much time to you have ?

Edit: Just kidding. 😂

How about LTE/4G/5G compatibility?

LeePublic

@Jordanshaw Welcome to PM!

I wish PM would put a mobile friendly self serve page, and a unlimited data add on even if it was at 256 kbps.

0PX9O4

For sure we need better response times, especially for activations and porting issues.

pkaraa

I wish that rewards are applied automatically and dont have to contact support agents every month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jordanshaw 

your welcome to Public Mobile
you will be very happy...with a Fabulous Service...Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.