cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Goal for Me

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey all

i just have recently received another refer a friend reward. Making that 2. My monthly plan right now is $9 a month (on $15 plan. $2 auto pay $2 refer a friend and $2 loyalty)

I would like to check roughly when I signed up to guess the day to add another loyalty $.

Im working my way to $0 though. Getting closer every day ☺️

5 REPLIES 5

brettster99

@Jb456 

Yeah. I didn’t really want to include that just because I don’t know how often I would be able to contribute to earn the community reward. I just think of it as a bonus to never really count on

Korth
Mayor / Maire

First Loyalty Reward won't be applied until the first plan renew after 365 days.

In practice this means one dollar appears in your account balance 30x13=390 days after initial activation, and it won't actually make your bill $1 cheaper until the next time it renews 30 days later.

Also, days of suspended/inactive service (if there are any) do not count into the Loyalty total.

Also, if you ever force your plan to renew early (some people do this to refresh monthly data allocation) then the days of interrupted plan cycle do not count into the Loyalty total.

@brettster99 nice. When you have spare time come on the forums to lower your bill even more :).

I'm on $15 plan as well. I have had 0 bill all year. Now my last referral this weekend for the flash sale has completed the rest of the year 😁.

Starting to work on 2021 lol

BeachNBeer

Congratulations

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brettster99 wrote:

Hey all

i just have recently received another refer a friend reward. Making that 2. My monthly plan right now is $9 a month (on $15 plan. $2 auto pay $2 refer a friend and $2 loyalty)

I would like to check roughly when I signed up to guess the day to add another loyalty $.

Im working my way to $0 though. Getting closer every day ☺️

The date of your welcome email would be the date of activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.