cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smilne456
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Netflix Recomendations

Since everyone's quarantined, I've been spending most of my time watching Netflix. Problem is, I'm running out of things to watch. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations. I don't care if they're shows, movies, documentaries, specials, etc. I'm not picky, just bored 🙂 

NDesai
Oracle

Re: Netflix Recomendations

Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Stranger Things, The Witcher, Ozark, Narcos/Narcos Mexico, Inside Bill's Brain
And the trending Tiger King 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

mimmo
Oracle

casa de  papel  (money heist)

JenLeu
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

Some from my list:

--Forensic Files for something serious! It's a long docuseries going over forensic science done on old cases! Warning though, there are some graphic images.

--Stand-up comedy from say, Kevin Hart, Dave Chappelle, or Tom Segura - it's important to have some laughs!

--Queer Eye: More than a Makeover - the Fab Five's got tons of fun and pep!

--Better Call Saul (my favourite!!), which is the prequel to Breaking Bad.

I hope you get some enjoyment and wish you well!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The Office, Altered Carbon, Friends, The Crown, The Godfather, Lawrence of Arabia, Black Mirror, Schitt's Creek,  Mad Men, Lost in Space. Trending Contagion.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

The Office......both versions.

Meemo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Depends on what you're into..

Comedy shows: Community, Schitts Creek, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Office, Good Girls, Life in Pieces, The Good Place, Medical Police, Arrested Development, Kim's Convenience, Santa Clarita Diet, Trailer Park Boys

Sci/fi, Post Apocalyptic Shows: Black Mirror, Stranger Things, The Walking Dead, Day Break, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina  

Superhero Shows: Umbrella Academy, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Gotham, I Am Not Okay With This, The Flash 

Animated Series: Archer, Bojack Horseman, Tuca & Bertie, Final Space, Disenchantment, Avatar the Last Airbender 

Dramedy: YOU, This is Us, Shameless (US version, not the British one), The End of The _____ World

Documentary: TIGER KING!

Movies: Contagion, Game Night, Okja, Marriage Story, Isle of Dogs, Ready Player One, Black Mirror: Bandersnatch, Shutter Island, A Quiet Place, Good Will Hunting, The Pursuit of Happiness 

Irv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have nice recommendations already. Another one: I've been watching "The Let Down". It's an Australian comedy show about babies but more about parent's burnout. Not for everyone but quite funny. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Peaky Blinders

Schitt's Creek

The Irishman

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

if you like zombies, The Kingdom is worth watching! only gripe is that season1 and season2 is too short!

Need Help? Let's chat.