cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Recomendations

smilne456
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Since everyone's quarantined, I've been spending most of my time watching Netflix. Problem is, I'm running out of things to watch. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations. I don't care if they're shows, movies, documentaries, specials, etc. I'm not picky, just bored 🙂 

17 REPLIES 17

Exponius

Formula 1 Drive to Survive is my favourite netflix series of all time. I was never a motorsports fan before watching it, but now I am!

tiny222
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

If you want to watch/start to watch Korean Dramas (These are mainly romance):

1. Hotel Del Luna (It was so **bleep** good. My favorite one)
2. Vagabond (A lot of action involved, left me wanting for a season 2)
3. While you were sleeping (Loved this)
4. Guardian: The Lonely and Great God (It's about a magical freaking goblin, watch it, lol)
5. The King. (Time traveling, parallel universe sort of stuff)
6. Black (If you like horror, and action, watch this)
7. W - Two Worlds (Parallel universe)
8. The Legend of the Blue Sea (It's about a Mermaid)

Movies:

1. Ready Player One
2. The Avengers (Just watch all the movies of the Avengers)
3. Kung Fu Hustle (Just watch it, it's a good movie 😄 )

Enjoy! 😄

Lida
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

Hi There,  my recommendations for TV shows are:

Ozark

Vikings

Locked Up

The Witcher 

Dead to Me

Grace and Frankie

Good Girls

shaun87

I prefer to watch a Netflix TV show and these days I’ve more time to stream as I’m doing Work From Home (WFH) and it saves a lot of my traveling hours. So, I’m watching Ertugurl it’s a Turkish series and has more than 600+ episodes.

Moreover, I have received a suggestions like Black Mirror another TV series of Netflix. However, for some others Netflix suggestions I need to take the help of a VPN that works with Netflix. Honestly, I don’t have any idea about it but I will watch after completing the Ertugurl as I have reached the mark of 520+ episodes.

kefirpancakes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have to say, personally I'm not a zombie movie fan, but Kingdom absolutely killed it! I would say sometimes I even forgot that it was a zombie flick since the political intrigue/historical drama part was so good in season 2! If anyone has any suggestions similar to Kingdom please let me know!

Dead to Me is a must watch

jasonbagley71

It happens when you stream Netflix regularly for hours and hours. I am saying this because I did the same thing and after some time my reaction was the same. Ever I started thinking do end my subscription.

In the meantime, I discussed this with my friends and also I joined different Netflix recommendation groups on Facebook to find some interesting titles of TV shows and found some of them. Mostly, I like to stream TV shows as compared to movies and documentaries.

Here you go, Peaky Blinders all seasons, Money Heist, You – A Psychological Thriller Series, Shooter, Narcos – The Mexican version, Suit – Series, Unorthodox, The Witcher, etc.

Moreover, one of my friends mentioned the name, Hacksaw Ridge. It’s a movie but I like the story and the character. This movie is available in the german library of Netflix so you need to have a VPN for this reason: https://www.vpnranks.com/best-vpn-for-netflix/. I hope you will find all my recommendations good enough for streaming. Thank You.

Eianz

My all time favorites are Broadchurch, Bloodline, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Ozark, Marco Polo, Into the Badlands, Charlie Chaplin Movies, Great British Baking show and my list goes on....you might not find all these without American Netflix in Canada.

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

if you like zombies, The Kingdom is worth watching! only gripe is that season1 and season2 is too short!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Peaky Blinders

Schitt's Creek

The Irishman

Irv
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You have nice recommendations already. Another one: I've been watching "The Let Down". It's an Australian comedy show about babies but more about parent's burnout. Not for everyone but quite funny. 

Meemo

Depends on what you're into..

Comedy shows: Community, Schitts Creek, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Office, Good Girls, Life in Pieces, The Good Place, Medical Police, Arrested Development, Kim's Convenience, Santa Clarita Diet, Trailer Park Boys

Sci/fi, Post Apocalyptic Shows: Black Mirror, Stranger Things, The Walking Dead, Day Break, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina  

Superhero Shows: Umbrella Academy, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Gotham, I Am Not Okay With This, The Flash 

Animated Series: Archer, Bojack Horseman, Tuca & Bertie, Final Space, Disenchantment, Avatar the Last Airbender 

Dramedy: YOU, This is Us, Shameless (US version, not the British one), The End of The _____ World

Documentary: TIGER KING!

Movies: Contagion, Game Night, Okja, Marriage Story, Isle of Dogs, Ready Player One, Black Mirror: Bandersnatch, Shutter Island, A Quiet Place, Good Will Hunting, The Pursuit of Happiness 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

The Office......both versions.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The Office, Altered Carbon, Friends, The Crown, The Godfather, Lawrence of Arabia, Black Mirror, Schitt's Creek,  Mad Men, Lost in Space. Trending Contagion.

JenLeu
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

Some from my list:

--Forensic Files for something serious! It's a long docuseries going over forensic science done on old cases! Warning though, there are some graphic images.

--Stand-up comedy from say, Kevin Hart, Dave Chappelle, or Tom Segura - it's important to have some laughs!

--Queer Eye: More than a Makeover - the Fab Five's got tons of fun and pep!

--Better Call Saul (my favourite!!), which is the prequel to Breaking Bad.

I hope you get some enjoyment and wish you well!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

casa de  papel  (money heist)

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Stranger Things, The Witcher, Ozark, Narcos/Narcos Mexico, Inside Bill's Brain
And the trending Tiger King 

Need Help? Let's chat.