cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a Thank You

OverJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not a question or problem, just wanted to post a simple thank you, actually two of them I guess.

The first is to the contributors/moderators who handle the various issues posted here.  To be brutally honest, from far too many of the comments and postings I keep seeing, I seriously have come to wonder about the sanity and intelligence of people these days.  Not all but far too many.  It is not hard to imagine the difficulty (and strain on patience!) for those who are helping and dealing with the postings.  So, thank you all.  In far too many cases I don't know how you do it.  🙂

The second is more generic...just to PM for the free SIM offer (and generally, maybe not absolutely always but generally, perfectly fine service).  It took me a couple of days of trying but I managed to get through to the swamped store and get a SIM ordered.  No rush whatsoever in my case, am perfectly happy to be at end of the line.  It will come in handy as a spare for future activations.  Anyway, thank you for it.

1 REPLY 1

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @OverJ  happy that you find the Community useful.  I know some members spent 24/7 here and respond within a seconds with high quality replies!!! LoL

Need Help? Let's chat.