cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not create this thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

I'm a little surprised @Anonymous was unsure on this?!!

@darlicious : I get enough grief around here from a very few people so I was trying to be polite. No, I don't think the solution is right. No, I don't think the warnings are only for plan data. As for esjliv, how about we await further evidence. I think he's right too (as was I but he offered more information).

7 REPLIES 7

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So talk about another member wearing a certain piece of clothing is now SOMEHOW deemed racist...... OMG!!!! 🙄 Seems like someone's head is hangin' out where the sun don't shine, and I don't mean cuz it's covered by said piece of clothing..... wow..... pretty sad.

@softech 

Not if you possess weasel like qualities and act like a rat. Then what happens in the community doesn't stay in the community or even get sent to the abyss it just gets deleted like it never existed at all.........except being considered racist that sits in the back of your mind for you to dwell on.....

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious : Boy I tell ya...being a girl drink drunk in Dubai is costing me all kinds of street cred. 🙂

I thought what happens in Dubai stays in Dubai..

@Anonymous 

It's like Vancouver circa 1999 round here.....#NOFUNCITY!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Meow

I give @Anonymous  a hard time at least once a week but it's payback....and secretly he likes it!😉

@darlicious : Boy I tell ya...being a girl drink drunk in Dubai is costing me all kinds of street cred. 🙂

@Meow

I give @Anonymous  a hard time at least once a week but it's payback....and secretly he likes it!😉

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious : I get enough grief around here from a very few people so I was trying to

Really???

I find your posts very informative and educational (for newbies). Why would anybody give you hard time?

Need Help? Let's chat.