cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take to become mayor?

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am really interested in getting the mayor title and move up from deputy mayor. Been here for the longest time and would like to move up ceremoniously 😁

29 REPLIES 29

brettster99

@softech  Holy crap almost 19,000 posts, my goodness and just as many bravo's, you must be in the top 10% consistently with those stats, but of course numbers do not tell the whole story, and actually giving helpful answers mean just as much 

LeePublic

Interesting stats! @softech 

brettster99

@dust2dust I did get the reward that month. $4 dollars off to be exact. For “recognition” in addition to the $4 loyalty 

Metal1967

@brettster99  Crazy how far we’ve come with mobile phones .. I still have a copy of my first bill from bell in 1986.. 1900$..😂with my fancy bag phone.. boy was I cool.. lol

I asked about the May reward because if you don't see it in your payment history then maybe your community email is not the same as your account email. They need to be the same to get the community reward.

brettster99

@softech  If I get $5, that would be my bill for next month will be $5 😂😂😂. And I’m not saying how that happens 

Metal1967

@brettster99 .. exactly.. sometimes it’s good entertainment also..😂😂

brettster99

That makes sense, I wake up for 7:00AM when my job at the federal government starts. So I try to answer in between that, school, during breaks etc.

@Metal1967 

Doing it more for the help and how that feels. Used to do it when the pandemic first hit. And I also been here since 2018. Almost the full loyalty discount now yay 

@brettster99   make sure you make CHANGE,   give us a pay raise (rewards) when you got elected as Mayor!!!

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I got a badge and was promoted to good citizen after couple of posts which seemed a bit goofy as I like to think I'm already a fairly good citizen.  

brettster99

Yay, if you have low expectations you will never be disappointed @softech ☺️❤️

Metal1967

@brettster99  I’m an early riser.. work online in early morning.. so in between I’ll answer what I can.. honestly more than it’s worth if your doing it for a few bucks.. I ve been here since 2018.. still learning..😬

@brettster99 wrote:

I will even take $1 a month. How much community time then to get $1 off?

When reward for Nov, announce in couple days, check what you get.  I guess with your Nov participation, you can get $2 or $5?  

brettster99

@Metal1967  I see you have gotten at least in the top 25% these last 3 months. Do you know how much time you have spent to get that? 

brettster99

I will be honest @dust2dust I don’t even know how I got that. 

Metal1967

@brettster99  Participate a bit.. try  helping.. read posts.. learn.. then you can pass on what you’ve learned..

It looks like you got a reward in May. Do you remember getting it? You might be on the edge to see it now though depending on when you renewed in June.

brettster99

I will even take $1 a month. How much community time then to get $1 off?

Metal1967

@brettster99  Mayor.. deputy.. town clown ( which should be another ). It’s hard to make over 2 $.. unless you haveLOTS of time to spend here

brettster99

@Metal1967 

Don’t hate on the clip ons. How else are we young people supposed to fake it til you make it XD

Metal1967

@brettster99  Be sure to tie your own tie.. don’t use a clip on.. 😂😂

brettster99

So what you are saying @softech  is I should design a bot (that I have no idea how to do) to spam posts in the lounge saying “Vote for me” 500 times and I should become a 

MAYOR of one town spot (1 pixel inch space) of the PM community. Got it Thanks

😂😂😂

@brettster99 wrote:

I would throw one for myself @hairbag1  😂😂😂

Well get yourself a new 3 piece suit 'cause it won't be long now.

Practice up on your acceptance speech !

🤣

brettster99

I would throw one for myself @hairbag1  😂😂😂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@brettster99  you have put in your application to run the Mayor post yet  ?

Once you got enough vote, you would get elected as Mayor.. LoL

To become Mayor, at least 6 months here and 1000 posts

You passed the 6 months requirement.. you are half way with the post requirement

Check this

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/My-ranking-went-up/td-p/141769

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

There's no ceremony involved. Just keep coming around on a regular basis, offer constructive advise and bravos...and you too can receive the coveted Mayor designation !!

brettster99

Yay 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99 

you should be very close. maybe a couple weeks of continuous contribution

Need Help? Let's chat.