cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here was a question, Would be Useful

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Take the Current Public Mobile Plans, Like the 5G Plans and especially when 90 Days, can be quite a Whopper

Well, would be nice If there was a way to, It might sound like Sharing, But, if let's say one wanted to use the Data on their Devices, like Laptop, etc, would be great If PM had a method where One can connect their devices to their PM Data and devices still remain connected when one brings their Phones with them, like a Device that emits the Data Hotspot in the Home

I have the Can-US Wide 60GB 5G $150 Plan, my Mama also has, and this amount is quite useful, But, Wished PM had means of allowing PM Clients to still hotspot Data when not at Home and their phones with them, so this would be something I think PM should consider

Tethering, My experience was phenomenal when tethering, so This I think PM should consider, to be Better than a Mere Flanker Brand, But a tier 2 very least and hopefully get to Tier 1, still retaining the Online Only, But would be Nice to see more features and stuff, now that the 5G Plans and Data Allocation being significantly Huge in many cases

3 REPLIES 3

Lolo_1234
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Furthermore PM doesn't have accounts with shared data.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Interesting thought @makkahn28 

You're looking to go beyond hotspotting and maintain a 'connection' even if the mobile device is not within typical 'wifi' connection.

I don't suppose there is a way to maintain the distance beyond what the wi-fi connection between the 2 devices could maintain.

But wouldn't it be great if there was an easy and reliable option.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@makkahn28  You can hot spot your cell data to your tablet or laptop 

Need Help? Let's chat.