Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a Baby!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

I figure this fit into rewards 😉 

Wanted this to show up on the board.

We are at the hospital right now baby number 10 is on its way. Wife is 5cm, and labour started an hour ago. 

Thank you all!

Oracles feel free to lounge this when you see fit.

14 REPLIES 14

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

congrats on #10.....Stick with PM and you might be able to have 10 family referals in years to come

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Whoa - Congratulations! 🙂 

@Naepalm wrote:

@will13am  haha too funny. 6 is impressive though. Really any amount is impressive to me. If you decide to have children you basically resign any selfish ambitions younever had to be on hold for a while. lol 

I take this to mean a break from the community for you?

@will13am  haha too funny. 6 is impressive though. Really any amount is impressive to me. If you decide to have children you basically resign any selfish ambitions younever had to be on hold for a while. lol 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm 

Congratulations on number 10!

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations!

@Naepalm wrote:

@ShawnC13 6 wow im impressed!

Congrats.  I would be impressed had I not known that you are up by 4.  I hope this does not turn into a competition.  Maybe we can ask Public Mobile to create an offspring board.  😁

@computergeek541 yeah he was just having difficult breathing. He is off oxygen now just a cpap machine right now. 

Thanks though for the encouragement. 

@Naepalm wrote:

@ShawnC13 @will13am @gblackma 

baby is here, having trouble breathing going into ICU but overall mom is doing well.

Hopefully, that's just a precaution.  I'm sure that there are excellent nurses and doctors at that hosptial.

Thanks for the update @Naepalm . Congrats on number 10. Our prayers are with you. 

@ShawnC13 6 wow im impressed!

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Naepalm 

Congratulations on #10  😁

@ShawnC13 @will13am @gblackma 

baby is here, having trouble breathing going into ICU but overall mom is doing well.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

moved to the lounge but CONGRATS.  6 was enough for me lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.