Did you mean: 

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Darryl69
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

19 REPLIES 19

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Darryl69...

that's a good thought but IMO the PM Community Forum has far more answers / resources than any one person could have. There's so many questions that come up, it'd be difficult to have all the correct info, all the time.

As I say...IMO the PM Community Forum is the best place to post your questions rather than relying on just one person for answers. The forum is open 24/7 and there's always someone willing to help a newbie out.

barrascuk

Hi there.  I am just new here and need some help. How does it work?

@barrascuk wrote:

Hi there.  I am just new here and need some help. How does it work?

This is a public forum. How can we can assist you?

Darryl69

I agree but I was just hoping to share my experience.  I'm so glad I've switched and started saving so much money.  Wish I would've known sooner. 😃

Post your question and someone will try to help with an answer or direct you to a moderator for their assistance.

barrascuk

Oh....I just think I fell for it!!!  Is @Darryl69 just trying to give away a referral code? Is that not against the Terms here???

Darryl69

Use the website and read as much as you can.  You'll learn alot and save a ton too.

Darryl69

Just looking to help.  Feel free to take down the post.  Not everyone needs an extra $1 per month.

@barrascuk wrote:

Oh....I just think I fell for it!!!  Is @Darryl69 just trying to give away a referral code? Is that not against the Terms here???

I don't think so...prolly just happy with Public Mobile and wants to share his joy.  Just trying to be helpful, I bet.