cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Service from @CSA

greengardener
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not a question. Just a thank you to the CSAs who  converted my husband and me from the $34 Black Friday Unlimited Canada plan to the new $34 50gB Canada/US offer. Friendly, speedy service. We have what we had on a Telus EPP Canada/US plan last year and saving >40% every month. A bit of a nuisance that we must have separate accounts but not a problem with pre-authorised payments. We definitely recommend PM to friends and family. 🥳

5 REPLIES 5

Harv007
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Great to hear - I am also attempting to switch to the same plan (from the same plan as you as well). Wish me luck!!

Will also try to change my wife if successful.

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@greengardener - I am going to ask CS_Agent for the plan on Wednesday Evening (MST) so then I am 1/3 the way into my month & lose less $$$.

But glad to hear that a Black Friday $34 plan got the new Canada US Plan $34!!! I may have more luck than some others!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

That's great to hear👏 and as you know each friend referred gets a 1× $10 credit and you get an Xtra 1$ for each month they stay. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

This is GREAT to hear and it is appreciated by agents (if they read this from time to time) and us, regular customers!

MOST customers complain on agents and it is nice to hear agents are humans and reasonable too. I never had any issue when contacting them and I DO appreciate they are here to assist even only through mail.

Thank you for sharing!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@greengardener  That’s great , thanks for sharing and enjoy the new plan :;

Need Help? Let's chat.