cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Goodbye everyone. I've switched to Shaw Mobile and couldn't be happier

Thanks to the community for all of the help and support.

Public Mobile was the last telus service I subscribed to. I'm glad to have severed all ties.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Goodbye everyone. I've switched to Shaw Mobile and couldn't be happier

@FrostyButters,

On to your next chapter, and best wishes to you!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@FrostyButters  unless you ported your number remove your autopay credit card to close your PM account.  Sorry to see you go. Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you see this, I'm curious why you switched ?What were you unhappy with here?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The Shaw Mobile $0 plan with pay by the Gig including 90 day data rollover, full LTE speeds and Spite (I try to avoid supporting telus).

I've moved over 4 mobile plans for my family and plan on moving my parents phone's over as well.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@FrostyButters wrote:

The Shaw Mobile $0 plan with pay by the Gig including 90 day data rollover, full LTE speeds and Spite (I try to avoid supporting telus).

I've moved over 4 mobile plans for my family and plan on moving my parents phone's over as well.

A smart choice if you already subscribe to other Shaw services (home internet, cable, etc).

Telus equivalents are technically superior - far superior - in most areas. But also far costlier. And their bundle discounts are insulting.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@FrostyButters

II understand  i feel the same way about fido (rogers)........and shaw! To each his own!

Highlighted

@FrostyButters wrote:

Good enough reasons, especially for the cost, BUT, I think some folks, myself included, would be interested in hearing how the reception is, i.e. have you had dropped calls while at home, or when out & about, or lousy, or zero reception when you get to the fringes of their coverage area? You know, the kinds of things that people complain about Freedom.

Highlighted

Take care and good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.