cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye Public Mobile

Moon_mack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public mobile has worked well for me for the past five years, and the lack of features was easy to justify with the low cost.  When public mobile changed the rewards system, my bill more than doubled (although there is the bill credit you can apply every few months).  So I’ve cancelled one line and ported another out.  The new service costs a bit more, but it will be easier to use and has the features I need.

I still have one line with Public Mobile since it made sense, but they’ve lost two other subscriptions.  Not sure how the price increase due to the rewards change will help their ARPU if there are more people who find themselves in the same situation as me.

Anyways, thanks Public Mobile for the service for the past five years.  It was a good option while it lasted.

Bye

3 REPLIES 3

La0mbra
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Leaving once my available funds and free add ons are gone. Telus is permanently off my list for any new service. 

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sad sad and sad.  Maybe one day you will come back when PM offers you great plan with low rates

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Moon_mack 

Technically, PM didn’t increase the subscription fees, it changed the reward system to a point system, that less attractive, it caused an increase of $4-$7 to loyal customers payment.

at the end, everyone should select what works for him/here, if any provider doesn’t suit your criteria, you should move one.

You have made the right decision, one line out, one line still with PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.