cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely new and curious!

Rachelsloan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I'm just curious and intrigued, not sure what kind of questions I'm qualified to answer but the community idea is fun! But I suppose my question is how often do you find the need to ask/ check in on what's happening? 
thanks!!

6 REPLIES 6

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Petty soon you can answer lot of questions because you asked in the beginning.

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to the forum. The community forum is a good place to learn more about PM. If you have specific questions or concerns, please post them, as there are community members that most likely will be able to answer them. If not you can alway contact the moderator by clicking on the "?" in the lower right of your screen.

MariaMath
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Welcome!

ichor
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello and Welcome!

I'm new here too.  

I've been reading the forums a lot the last few weeks before deciding to join PM.  There's a lot to learn but it's a very friendly bunch.  Maybe one day I'll know enough to be able to answer questions instead of just asking them.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Rachelsloan Welcome to the community and to PM. Use these 2 links to familiarize yourself with the community.

Help Articles - https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/what-you-need-to-activate

Knowledge base - https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/tkb-p/knowledge_base

Sarlye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Rachelsloan wrote:

Hi I'm just curious and intrigued, not sure what kind of questions I'm qualified to answer but the community idea is fun! But I suppose my question is how often do you find the need to ask/ check in on what's happening? 
thanks!!

Welcome to the community @Rachelsloan,

You will find that we try to be helpful here and the Oracles are usually around to help out more techie questions. I find just answer or help with issues that you personally have encountered and how it was solved will get you started.. I usually check in once or twice when I have some free time. You are not obligated to 'work'. Just help on your schedule. I personally find it interesting to read others responses on items I don't know and I learn more about the community.

Scroll to the bottom and visit us at the Lounge for off topic items.. 

🤗 Sarlye 

Need Help? Let's chat.